**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rift Awakening Gem RNG

ZanthropicZanthropic Posts: 99
edited May 2020 in General Discussion

I should be happy but i already have 2 5* skill AGs....... no aegon, nick, blade, or even squirrelgirl. I also thought the gems would change every time you start a new rift but it has been skill for all 3 rifts so far. That really sucks. And ofc i kept thinking please dont give me the AG ..... and ofc it gives me the skill AG

Comments

• Options

Boy oh boy do people like to moan. You got the best damn thing you could get in the rift!

That's subjective. To me the best thing would have been 10k 5* shards or 1k 6*. I am aware it's an excellent pull hence why i said i should be happy. But stop being condescending for a second and put urself in my shoes, it's a useless item to me.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    skill is probably the best class you could pull, but I get what you're saying
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    One day you're gonna be happy that this happened, but that day is not today, for sure.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Aint that horrible man, maybe u pull 100 6 star shards next time
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Good God, you got a skill AG and you're complaining. Some people find a way to complain about everything goddamn. It could have been much worse.
  • Options
    I'm just here waiting for the conspiracy theories to come.
  • Options

Good God, you got a skill AG and you're complaining. Some people find a way to complain about everything goddamn. It could have been much worse.

I'm sharing my experience and how i feel about what i got. There is no complaining rant just the facts about my account. Take it down a notch, it's just a forum for discussion.
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

Boy oh boy do people like to moan. You got the best damn thing you could get in the rift!

Define best?
  • Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
    AG is the best reward of all rewards. and skill ag is the best class that people want because of Aegon. one day you'll understand how lucky you are right now. trust me
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
    I can understand where you are coming from. But it is not useful NOW. The moment you pull one of those skill champs you will be happy, so think of it as delayed gratification. If you had only one and pulled Blade, part of you will be wondering whether to save it for Aegon or Nick. Now, you don’t have to worry.
  • Options
    Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144
    ch4rn said:

Sorry for your awful luck, hopefully you land on some sig stones next time

true
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Thats some insane rift luck i hope i get some 5* shards as i am 4000 shards away from my next 5* and i am saving intel for the t3 chronometer
  • Options

Thats some insane rift luck i hope i get some 5* shards as i am 4000 shards away from my next 5* and i am saving intel for the t3 chronometer

T3? Your roster cant do t4? I think even if u have to use some units for one clear at least it would be worth it. Ofc idk ur level or roster but if you can, you should make that push.
  • Options
    Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★

T3? Your roster cant do t4? I think even if u have to use some units for one clear at least it would be worth it. Ofc idk ur level or roster but if you can, you should make that push.
    T4 is just for uc and above. He's probably not uc yet.
  • Options

T4 is just for uc and above. He's probably not uc yet.
    That's why i asked him, he has a little less than a month to make the push for uncollected if he can. Maybe save up his intel until near then end
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    funny, i got already 2 skill AGs from these rifts (was 3 tries already). have awakened fury, blade and aegon, so will wait for future champs. funny rng
  • Options
    Bpn88855 said:

funny, i got already 2 skill AGs from these rifts (was 3 tries already). have awakened fury, blade and aegon, so will wait for future champs. funny rng

Careful, people will say u're complaining apparently. Anyway, who do u think is worth it outside of those 3? Squirrel, maybe KM?
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    i used awakening gem on KM and his damage increase was better. id say Taskmaster also nerds it to be really good
  • Options

i used awakening gem on KM and his damage increase was better. id say Taskmaster also nerds it to be really good

The question is, are they worth the investment because they will actually be used in content? I have a 6* killmonger and i mainly use him for true strike, so i wouldnt use any resources on a 5* even though the damage will be better. But this is just how i view it. May be different for other people.