**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The positives of getting 6* trash champs

2»

Comments

• Options
    ElhadjeeElhadjee Posts: 61
    what most of you don't understand is that heroes like spider Gwen or Hawkeye ARE trash for you if they are 6*.If you have this many 6 stars as op them you probably have a lot of 5 65 heroes which covers all the aspects of the game and you will never up those heroes ever.As long as your 5 65 are good which probably is if you have around 10 6*,then you won't up your 6* heroes if they are not God or beyond God tier heroes
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Disagree heavily on spidergwen, I’d happily take her from my next 6* crystal and I’ve got 18 6* and 12 champs at 5* 5/65 or 6* 2/35
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

In my opinion, the perfect poster child for the sad state of the 6* pool (and to a broader degree, the complete pasturing of old champs in game).

He’s the face of Marvel comics (literally—his face took the place of the UPC code on Marvel products during an anniversary year).

Not MCU Spidey, not Night Monkey Spidey, not any other Spidey. Just classic since-1962-when-Ditko-and-Lee-dreamed-him-up Spidey. Good old Spider-Man.

And he’s completely worthless in game.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Elhadjee said:

what most of you don't understand is that heroes like spider Gwen or Hawkeye ARE trash for you if they are 6*.If you have this many 6 stars as op them you probably have a lot of 5 65 heroes which covers all the aspects of the game and you will never up those heroes ever.As long as your 5 65 are good which probably is if you have around 10 6*,then you won't up your 6* heroes if they are not God or beyond God tier heroes

Hypothetically speaking, Hawkeye would be an extremely good champ if, say, you had to fight a champ with Power Struggle, Unblockable Specials, some kind of passive power gain, and super high attack rating.

Hypothetically speaking.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    The big positive of pulling trash 6* is how happy it makes your alliance teammates allowing them to mercilessly mock you.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I got Mordo as my first 6* yesterday so I get your feeling. Well, I am just going to try him out, maybe he is not that bad? Otherwise good defender.
  • Options

Agreed. Spider-Gwen is a really strong (and versatile) champ now; especially if you make use of the Gwenom rising synergy.

She's particularly strong against fairly important 'Superior Class' opponents like The Collector, Maestro, and Nameless Thanos. So maybe try playing with her a bit more before deciding she's trash.

Bad luck on most of the others, though. Original IM, and Duped IP - ouch!

I got her as a 5* but never got her to rank up beyond 1. There is always a better pull. But she is intriguing, has some unique utility.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Elhadjee said:

Hypothetically speaking, Hawkeye would be an extremely good champ if, say, you had to fight a champ with Power Struggle, Unblockable Specials, some kind of passive power gain, and super high attack rating.

Hypothetically speaking.
    Agreed. He's not new or flashy, but he's still one of the most dependable Power Control options.
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

Elhadjee said:

Hypothetically speaking.
    Agreed. He's not new or flashy, but he's still one of the most dependable Power Control options.
    Hurt Locker. 'Nuff said.
  • Options
    GizGiz Posts: 134

My last 5-7 pulls have been useless dupes. Getting a new 6* fills me with much more dread than excitement.

I agree...hate opening crystals because I know the KabamRNG will just give me useless champs that are gonna sit on the bench forever!
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

Elhadjee said:

Hypothetically speaking.