**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rift Tier Bundles Worth It?

Only allowing Two-Star Champions has been odd. These Red Rooms and Rifts are actually shorter than I would have liked but allows the Player to approach a higher difficulty with improved chance of success.

Unfortunately the Rifts are scaled to Player Champion Level despite only featuring 3-Star Opponents.

After unlocking three Rifts without the Chronograph - I was then sent to the same Gate all three times?! (What are the chances of that?) I'm going to assume that saving up for the Bundles are the best bet since you can select Rewards instead of randomly hoping that you get something better than Upgrade Materials which are always available in Daily Events.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,619 Guardian
    The PI Rating of opponents in Red Ops Rooms (2* attack teams) and Rifts (any attacker) should be the same for everyone (if running the SAME Difficulty Level). Comparing Red Ops to Red Ops, and Rift to Rift. (obviously NOT comparing Red Ops to an actual Rift).

If you’re seeing 3* opponents in the Rifts, I assume you’re running only Tier-2 Rifts (instead of T3 Master or T4 Epic) ?