Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Omega Red vs Aegon

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
edited May 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Which 5 star should I awaken assuming both are rank 4 level 55: Omega Red or Aegon?
Any advice would be appreciated and I am mainly using them for Act 6 and Uncollected event quests. I will be doing the red rifts to obtain the awakening gem.

Omega Red vs Aegon 39 votes

Awaken Omega Red
17%
ZEN10or_StrongKill_GreyUsername19273limeade32VDMSupperHero4Sales 7 votes
Awaken Aegon
82%
GamerHaji_SaabChriz4061ege999menLvernon15SiddhantKwatraCropDusterDragonMCOCHammerbro_64Duke_SilverBrokenshadow_lurker22Marvel2289SmashX_Factor_AgentDarkEternityLDyoutube8440RazeStrike_coloThicco_Mode 32 votes

Comments

• Options
    Also, I already have a 6 star Aegon (though I guess I will not be awakening him for a long time) if that makes a difference.
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 460 ★★★
    Do you run suicide masteries?
  • Options

Do you run suicide masteries?

I do not run suicides
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Awaken Aegon
    max sig him
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Awaken Aegon
    OR is a beast for AW and general content up to around 6.2/3 where he starts to lose a bit of steam as a lot of the more bursty champs seem to do.

Aegon, while he’s not really much good for AW IMO he holds the key to so much of the more irritating fights in Act 6 and looking at the initial quest of Act 7, the health pools are larger and the fights/quest look like they’ve increased too, all of which will allow Aegon to stretch his combo. That and he’s MVP for AoL, probably Microsoft too.
  • Options

max sig him

I have 32 Mutant sig stones and 22 skill sig stones
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Awaken Aegon

max sig him

I have 32 Mutant sig stones and 22 skill sig stones
    Not sure if you need a high sig for aegon, but I'd assume you need a somewhat high one, but I do know that or really needs high sig
  • Options
    I just landed on a path with a skill ag on the red rifts so I guess I will go with Aegon after I get the chronometer