**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Chronometer question.

LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
(FYI, I did use the search bar and couldn't find an answer)
So if I recall correctly, we have enough intel to buy 2 r4 Chronometer bundles which includes 1 entry.
So how do we know what class AG is going to be available every day? Do we just have to chance it on a day and hope we get the class we want shows up? Cuz if we only get 1 entry per bundle, we only get two entries to get the AG.
If this has already been answered feel free to roast me and put the answer below lol

Comments

• LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Ty lol
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

(FYI, I did use the search bar and couldn't find an answer)
    So if I recall correctly, we have enough intel to buy 2 r4 Chronometer bundles which includes 1 entry.
    So how do we know what class AG is going to be available every day? Do we just have to chance it on a day and hope we get the class we want shows up? Cuz if we only get 1 entry per bundle, we only get two entries to get the AG.
    If this has already been answered feel free to roast me and put the answer below lol

There is a 1 purchase limit so you can't get 2 my advice is purchase it then use all the rest of the Intel to enter rifts until you see the desired gem. Then use the chronometer gate and go for it. (You will get 12 tries this way)
  • hawk34hawk34 Posts: 41
    You can only buy 1 r4 chronometer bundle.
    Class AGs are different for every rift. There is no daily cycle.
    You get a max of 18 entries if you don't buy the chronometer bundle and 13 entries if you do buy the bundle.
    The link up there is pretty good too.