**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has anybody stop ranking 5* champs?

Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
With obtaining and ranking 6 * champs more easier now. Has anybody stop ranking their 5* and just concentrate on 6* champs?

Has anybody stop ranking 5* champs? 165 votes

Ranking 6* only
6%
TheTAbyssandrade5184Mqc19GluteusMaximusBruinsfan8510JustapilgrimAleorJustcause102gp870dinTheMailmann 11 votes
Still ranking 5*
76%
Stara99BigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69BigMoSiliyoSnizzbarLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusJa1970Horror_punkPiviotTendersquadChovnercrogsSungjVerzzBreynolds11Patchie93ThecurlerEthans8279 127 votes
Still ranking 4*
16%
winterthurDeQueueTheHeroDeservedAlbi⁴7²00⁴BoosterStqtsMegaGalacticRamadaQuattrucciQacobDel78Woody15ArsozDoug4theWinNarwhal52xXanthiaTP33lowlevelplayerbranflakes8Lucifer1810luanamender 27 votes

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    It also depends on where you are in the game. For example, uncollected player still highly value four stars, and even people in early, early act six can still use them for other content
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Still ranking 5*
    Is this about the act 7 beta and people thinking they’re basically the new 4*?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Smash said:

I’m only ranking 7*s now

Bold man.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Still ranking 5*
    Even with 6* R3's a little more available, it doesn't make any sense to only rank 6*s. I really don't understand why people decide to R2 6* Aarkus when you could R5 duped CMM. It costs an extra T5B to rank the lesser champion to a level just slightly above the R5. I say that if you have a better 5* champ to rank up than the 6*, rank up the 5* unless you're planning to R3 that particular 6*.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★

Have 25 R5 5*s and for 6*s 11 R2s, and 5 R3s. I'll still rank a 5* if the right one comes along. They're far from out of the meta yet

Did you get any maxed 5* where you picked up as a 6*?

This happened to me with EF, Namor & Ghost.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Have 25 R5 5*s and for 6*s 11 R2s, and 5 R3s. I'll still rank a 5* if the right one comes along. They're far from out of the meta yet

I have corvus, ghost, sunspot, marvel, and fury all ranked as both 5 and 6*s.

I'm not going to pass on a champ with a higher ceiling that I use all the time just bc I have them as a ranked 5* already. That's silly.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Still ranking 4*

Nice, that sounda pretty stacked. May I ask who the r3's are?

noice
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    Havent even started ranking my 6*'s. I only have 10. VtD and Cull being the best, and I doubt I'll be R2ing either anytime soon.
    0din said:

Hi bro. Awesome rank ups
    Lol like you don't have me beat. How've things been?
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 410 ★★★
    Still ranking 5*
    I don’t have any 6*’s worth ranking yet so I’m still doing 5*’s
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Still ranking 5*
    Just got my first R3, but still ranking 5* if I get the right champ.

I'm not going to pass on a champ with a higher ceiling that I use all the time just bc I have them as a ranked 5* already. That's silly.
    Yeah but it makes you feel, maxing the 5* was a waste of resources :(

Nice, that sounda pretty stacked. May I ask who the r3's are?

Nice. What's the sig level on those 3?
    Which 3? The R3s? Namor is 200, Cap is 150, Sym is around 80 I think, Domino is 70, and Ghost is around 70
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Still ranking 5*

Not remotely. Currently there are still times where having multiple of the same champs ranked comes in very handy between AW, AQ, and quests. Not to mention I run double corvus occasionally in AQ.

It's not a waste if you still use the champ or you get to a point the resources don't matter anyway
    I completely agree. Nothing wrong with having two of the same great champ as a 5* r5 and 6* r2 or r3. Not everyone has the resources you guys at the top have so I need to be more picky. But I don't regret having 200 R5 Ægon and a R2 Ægon. Same can be said with my 200 R5 Ghost and now R3 Ghost.
    -sixate- said:

Not remotely. Currently there are still times where having multiple of the same champs ranked comes in very handy between AW, AQ, and quests. Not to mention I run double corvus occasionally in AQ.

It's not a waste if you still use the champ or you get to a point the resources don't matter anyway
    I completely agree. Nothing wrong with having two of the same great champ as a 5* r5 and 6* r2 or r3. Not everyone has the resources you guys at the top have so I need to be more picky. But I don't regret having 200 R5 Ægon and a R2 Ægon. Same can be said with my 200 R5 Ghost and now R3 Ghost.
    The same i don't have access to so many resources 😔
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Still ranking 5*
    I’ve stopped ranking 4* if they require alphas

And I refuse to rank up my last 5* which was ip
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Where’s the All of the Above option?