Options

Has anybody stop ranking 5* champs?

2»

Comments

• Options
    GnotnusGnotnus Posts: 89
    edited May 2020
    Still ranking 5*
    For certain 5* champs who require to be duped and to have high sigs, it's still better to rank them up. i.e. Aegon, Void, Namor, and Omega red
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I had stopped ranking 5*s. But when I saw that the requirements for 6/4s aren’t even available yet and when they made resources more available through the glory store I’ve been taking a ton of 5*s to r5 and it’s been a lot of fun.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,837 ★★★★★

Have 25 R5 5*s and for 6*s 11 R2s, and 5 R3s. I'll still rank a 5* if the right one comes along. They're far from out of the meta yet

Did you get any maxed 5* where you picked up as a 6*?

This happened to me with EF, Namor & Ghost.
    I have corvus, ghost, sunspot, marvel, and fury all ranked as both 5 and 6*s.

I'm not going to pass on a champ with a higher ceiling that I use all the time just bc I have them as a ranked 5* already. That's silly.
    Yeah but it makes you feel, maxing the 5* was a waste of resources :(
    I personally disagree. To make sense why, I have a 6* r2 ghost, but if i pulled her as a 5* i’d take her to r5 straight away. Double ghosts would just shred content
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I had stopped ranking 5*s. But when I saw that the requirements for 6/4s aren’t even available yet and when they made resources more available through the glory store I’ve been taking a ton of 5*s to r5 and it’s been a lot of fun.

5*s will still be relevant for a good while. If a new 5* champ offers something new to your roster, then there's very few people that should be overlooking that. Think I'm at 92 6*s and 150 5*s. I'll still rank any 5* that helps me in AQ, aw, story, etc... Rank resources are not finite at all and eventually come regardless of their current rarity
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Ranking 6* only
    R2 Rulk, sentinel, km, r5 hype, r2 hood, r5 domino with mut gem, r5 aegon due to t5b and t2a expiring.

I'd always take a 6* over a 5*, if that 6* is good and doesn't need to be awekened. Not only because my 5* luck is the worst, but also because I don't really need any new champ at r5 atm, unless I decide to go for aol. Don't even use my argon and hood, to lazy to switch champs from my usual team
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,996 ★★★
    Still ranking 5*
    I rank up both 5* and 4* and sometimes 2* i just took my 2* old man logan to rank 3
  • Options
    CotziCotzi Posts: 90
    Still ranking 4*
    I still care for my 4*