**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Mutant to R5 (Specific details)

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
Hi all, thanks for the help.

I'm cavalier and next goals are doing first run of 6.2, 3 and 4 as well as 100% variant 2.

I have mutant R2-3, R3-4 2016 (only works on Colossus) and R4-5 gems as well as a mutant awakening gem and around 15 sig stones. (no generics as all spent on doom)

I do not have and dont plan to do suicides and I also likely wont have many more sig stones for the near future since all generics going into other champs.

Who should I rank up? I'm hoping to choose the champ that adds most utility to my roster for Variant 2 100% and easy paths on 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4 as well as maybe 6.1 exploration.

My current 5R5/6R2 roster is (by class)
Archangel, Domino
Warlock, Ghost
Cap IW, Torch
Blade
Cap Marvel Movie
Doom, Sym supreme

Which Mutant to R5 (Specific details) 13 votes

Omega Red
38%
KennadodoctorbSuman_sahAMadTing123aNOOBis235 5 votes
Colossus
61%
RItvik3599shadow_lurker22KDSuperFlash10GiganteaAdamb208BonzodavidDanyal_39Giuliameij 8 votes

Comments

• ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Bump, help please
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    Omega Red
    One has mechanics me he doesn't take the glancing damage so useful for variant 2
  • MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118
    Omega Red
    This is certainly a tough choice ill give you that....
  • Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151
    Colossus
    After hisbuff, colossus is now one of the best mutant of the game. He's nice utility, armor up buff stacks which makes him practically non-damage taken when stacked up. He's also got some of the best immunities in the whole game. Also his when not fighting a tech champ, he is also immune to armor break or shatter. His also get increase in critical damage rating based on armor rating. His heavy gives a 40% chance of getting fury & his sp2 has some crazy huge damage. His awakened ability allows him to convert expiring armor buff into permanent ones.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Colossus
    I think you should go with collosus. I love my duped omega and run suicides. But so far he has not been amazing in act 6 (am at 6.3.1 right now) And other players have also noted his value was not as high except for crossbones in 6.1
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Omega Red
    The irony is that you need OR to make Colossus great.
    wow, so close. Im leaning towards colossus because of the suicides/sig stones factor
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    Kennado said:

The irony is that you need OR to make Colossus great.

Not true
    edited May 2020
    thanks for all the input