**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Good Memories

2»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,370 ★★★★★

So, with all the stuff going around the forums, with people quitting and how the state of the game is terrible, I thought I’d bring some happiness and good vibes to the forums by asking about your happiest in-game memories.

Mine has to be taking down Maestro. I tried for a week, then one time I got there, slapped some boosts on, and Quaked the daylights out of him. I used a three star Stealth Spidey for pretty much the entire path, and I felt so accomplished.

What are your best memories?

Not sure if it's my best memory, but one I always remember is making Top 50 in Beginner's Bracket. At the time, I was quite proud of that. Although I don't think as many people are quitting as is being discussed. One person who is well-known took a back seat and the Posts are cascading. Great sentiment with the Thread, though. :)
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,945 ★★★★★
    I put my Cavalier run off for months and months, then knocked it out in one night

I took down a Thing mini-boss with Taskmaster, and that is the most satisfying thing I have done in this game
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,102 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Pulling my first six star is up there (6* Strange, he's going to r2)
    Beating Collector was a bloody rush.
    Beating Sentinel in 6.1. and aquiering Cavalier was a bloody rush aswell.
    But first clear of act 5 and soloing the Impart Ultron is my most treasured memory. Heart was pounding, hands sweaty, brain focused. K.O appears on screen.
    Rewards pop up. A squeel of joy and a large exhale can be heard.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,862 ★★★★★

It’s been so long I can’t remember them

ouch.
  • Options

So, with all the stuff going around the forums, with people quitting and how the state of the game is terrible, I thought I’d bring some happiness and good vibes to the forums by asking about your happiest in-game memories.

Mine has to be taking down Maestro. I tried for a week, then one time I got there, slapped some boosts on, and Quaked the daylights out of him. I used a three star Stealth Spidey for pretty much the entire path, and I felt so accomplished.

Although I don't think as many people are quitting as is being discussed. One person who is well-known took a back seat and the Posts are cascading. Great sentiment with the Thread, though. :)
    *Sighs* The whole point of this thread was to get away from this discussion. Please don’t bring it up.
  • Options
    Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    When I got Cavalier. I did it in a very planned way. Collect 500 units(700 for Crossbones) every quest, complete the quest and say it took 300 units for first quest, then add on the left 200 and save till 500 units again. Repeated this process, also the feeling green event which came out the first time was alot of help. Took 6.1 down in 2 weeks exactly. Havok in 6.1.6 on the path was difficult as I'm not good at fighting him, but got blessed with a Guillotine 2099 after 6.1 rewards opening.
    The second time I was really happy was V3 completion with my sentinel. 9 revives only that I got from feeling green the second time around.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,370 ★★★★★

Although I don't think as many people are quitting as is being discussed. One person who is well-known took a back seat and the Posts are cascading. Great sentiment with the Thread, though. :)
    *Sighs* The whole point of this thread was to get away from this discussion. Please don’t bring it up.
    Fair enough.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Remember the days when we got our first 5*s
  • Options
    my first was annihiles
  • Options
    *annihilus
  • Options
    Arham1 said:

When I got Cavalier. I did it in a very planned way. Collect 500 units(700 for Crossbones) every quest, complete the quest and say it took 300 units for first quest, then add on the left 200 and save till 500 units again. Repeated this process, also the feeling green event which came out the first time was alot of help. Took 6.1 down in 2 weeks exactly. Havok in 6.1.6 on the path was difficult as I'm not good at fighting him, but got blessed with a Guillotine 2099 after 6.1 rewards opening.
    The second time I was really happy was V3 completion with my sentinel. 9 revives only that I got from feeling green the second time around.

that double feelin green was really nice.
  • Options
    thats true
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 292 ★★★
    Beating the Act 5.4 Mephisto with my sig 40, 2/20 void
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Getting 2 four stars in a row from premium hero crystals. To top it all off, they were both quake and archangel. I felt like the luckiest man alive back then.
  • Options

Getting 2 four stars in a row from premium hero crystals. To top it all off, they were both quake and archangel. I felt like the luckiest man alive back then.

I got my first four star out of a premium during Act 2. The fact that it was Domino made it even sweeter. I made her my first 5/50, and I felt so proud. I still use her on my team.
  • Options
    PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    I have a few good memories.
    -Defeating Thanos.
    -Pulling my first four star (Wolverine).
    -Completing ROL.
    -Getting a four star juggernaut (I had been hunting him out of nostalgia since early 2015, finally got him four years later from arena).
  • Options
    the time i pulled a 5* Emma Frost and killmonger back to back
  • Options
    GambitLover420GambitLover420 Posts: 17
    Pulling 3* Colossus.

This was pre-buff, but I thought he was cool and ranked him up over Thing.

Good times.
  • Options

Pulling 3* Colossus.

This was pre-buff, but I thought he was cool and ranked him up over Thing.

Good times.

I thought Colossus was good pre buff until I saw Seatin’s tier list
  • Options
    MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234
    Mine was pre 12.0 nerf when I finally got my Scarlet Witch ranked up to max and destroyed Maestro. Close second was beating Thanos for my first 4 star before shards. It sadly was drax but better than my maxed 3 star unstoppable collossus. Third was coming back after long retirement and getting uncollected at xp level 41 with current account.
  • Options
    RebornMVPRebornMVP Posts: 50
    When i got my 2 5 stars they were garbage after that i started getting gods like dr doom, thing, corvus glave, archangel, and so many more champions. Plus the time i beat the collector, it was a special moment
  • Options

Taking down Maestro with SS (not Silver Surfer) and Magik

Stark Spidey?
    Probably Symbiote Supreme but I can dream.
  • Options

Taking down Maestro with SS (not Silver Surfer) and Magik

Sym Supreme took away 67% of Maestro’s health and Magik finished the job.
    I used Starky for 90% then finished that bad boy off with Domino. No mystics for me back then, just Daredevil Netflix.
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 574 ★★★
    Getting Uncollected and Cavalier are definitely tops.
    First time I took down the boss in AW.
    Hitting 3M in arena and getting capIW.
    I still get pumped whenever I one shot some difficult fights. 5.4 Ultron was great. Most recently was taking getting a one shot of the stun immune annihilus is V4.
  • Options
    Matty_Ice said:

Getting Uncollected and Cavalier are definitely tops.
    First time I took down the boss in AW.
    Hitting 3M in arena and getting capIW.
    I still get pumped whenever I one shot some difficult fights. 5.4 Ultron was great. Most recently was taking getting a one shot of the stun immune annihilus is V4.

soloing any fight is an accomplishment in of itself