**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion Growth Abilities

I've been thinking that in most (if not all) RPGs that let you have a team, the characters that you use the most are the ones that gain more EXP and become your best party members. It should make sense that the more you use a character, the stronger it becomes, so what if we add a "Growth Ability" to each character, that gains EXP the more you use a character(of course, to avoid unfair farming, it can be restricted to gaining EXP only from champions that are the same star-level or above, or related to the PI of the defeated opponent). This ability would be tailored to enhance the character's current abilities or buff characters in ways that make sense: for example, giving Agent Venom a higher chance to shurg off debuffs, giving Ghost Rider a resistance to and chance to inflict Incinerate, giving shield characters higher block proficiency/perfect block chance and so on and so forth. It does sound like awakened abilities, but you do have a say in how fast you level these up and depends on your usage of the character.

Also, the way to unlock these would be a fun and interesting new concept, like making a weekly event in which you have to use a certain champion against an enhanced version of itself, or objective based (like knocking out a certain amount of certain champion with a minimum PI of XXXX). Or it could be added as a reward for fully exploring the monthly event quest (depending on the difficulty, for a different star rate), to give some developing time to each ability.

Comments

• ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Yeah no thanks to that. Just something else to grind.

Imagine this new content comes out and some how Joe fix it is the anwser to it. Who uses him now? No one, so you now not only need to rank this guy I need to do nonsense quests to exp him. Do my 1 niche fight after all that effort to sit in the corner forgotten again.

I like the way it is. Champ comes out he is at full potential just needs awakening ability (if required for that champ). If they are good get them up ready to roll, if they have a niche use can sit there till I need it.

Last thing I need is a reason to have to grind even more just to use the champ.