**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* R2 unduped colossus or 5* R5 duped colossus

MazraMazra Posts: 60
debating which to rank up. Don't have any other good 6*s worthy. Maybe wasp

6* R2 unduped colossus or 5* R5 duped colossus 23 votes

6* unduped colossus
43%
JamezBongTerraJim0172gauravtheslayerAdityatheaawesomMrspider568Bafamet_1979Giodood_1Brack1984general_kenobi_123 10 votes
5* duped colossus
56%
BrokenHeattblasttdadofdragonsmbraceKDSuperFlash10ThatOneMasterGamerDylanphileEtjamaragnarok_947EtherionGodThicco_ModeBruceReeeeeeeSkygod69 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    5* duped colossus
    Can someone answer this question for me. Is Colossus's duped ability only good for longer fights because there is a pretty low chance that an expiring armor up will convert to a permanent one. Is it worth using a whole awakening gem on Colossus if I'm not planning to do LOL, AOL, or Act 6 anytime soon?
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    6* unduped colossus
    When is colossus available as a 6* no one told me
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    5* duped colossus
    This is a bigger issue. The general question is what to do when you pull a 6* version of a God Tier 5* duped version that you were already planning to rank. My thought is that if the champ benefits a lot from the signature ability with high signature level, then it would be a good idea to hold on to the 6* until you dupe that too. Since it will be 1-2 years before that happens, I think you’ll get plenty of use out of your investment into a R5 5*. Hopefully, you will also have some sig stones on hand by then.
  • Options
    MazraMazra Posts: 60
    Ya, probably going to r5 the 5* but with the new content is becoming (act 7 beta etc) sadly rank 3 6* are needed (or sadly even more are needed without using a ton of revives) it's so hard to dupe a 6*