**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Guillotine 2099?

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
Just got her.

Should I rank her up? Looking at act 6 and other end game content.

5* Guillotine 2099? 39 votes

R5 her as soon as you can!
76%
SnakeEyes69Timone147ege999menLvernon15arsjumDuke_SilverBrokenLmaoPImpDaddyPaddoEtjamaYcatsVbnmeThicco_ModeCtfz35GinjabredMonstaKing_Leo321FiiNCHBawa69Masterpuff 30 votes
I’d say r4 maximum.
15%
the_eradicatorCharlie_SceneLDyoutube8440PolygonJet6_3Bert1 6 votes
Do not rank her up!
7%
Spity68GnotnusNiggramps 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    I’d say r4 maximum.
    why do you ask for opinion here , go to youtube and first play with her and see if you like her play-style. Also plenty of content on you tube and you gotta look at you own progression first . This poll won't mean anything to you
  • Options
    Bert1Bert1 Posts: 22
    I’d say r4 maximum.
    she's not bad. Play around with her, if you like her take her to R5
  • Options
    PaddoPaddo Posts: 90
    I personally really like her. She has a lot of damage potential, mainly for longer fights with big healthpoles. She's a great counter for a few annoying fights like Mr. Sinister and Havok. She has great power drain on her sp1 and a lot durability thanks to the healing and her going invisible. She's also a robot and h'thus has good immunities.

But the most important thing is to test her, cause if you don't like playing her, or her style doesn't suit you, it's better to choose someone else
  • Options
    edited May 2020

why do you ask for opinion here , go to youtube and first play with her and see if you like her play-style. Also plenty of content on you tube and you gotta look at you own progression first . This poll won't mean anything to you

Because YouTube only shows me so much content. Why would I watch someone who is doing ROL gameplay, when what I really need is some act 6 gameplay. It’s much easier to ask people on a forum for their experiences, then spending loads of time trying to find someone use her in content that’s actually relevant to me.

Not to mention I see mixed responses to her in comments, so they don’t help me out either. It’s better to see the opinion of the majority than “let’s see what seatin thinks”.

You’re right to an extent, but that’s why I specify what content I’m looking at.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    She's great in act 6, as long as you can end the fight with a sp3 she can clear entire lanes. Great damage, sustainability with armour and invisibility, 30% regen without prefights is a lifesaver.
    Havok and sinister counter, all or nothing counter with power burn, great power drain on L1 without pre fights.
    She breezes through variant 2 and is quite useful in v1 exploration
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    I’d say r4 maximum.
    Pros: Lots of Utility

Cons: Horrible Combo Meter Mechanic

Summary: shes a nerfed aegon with utility

• Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    She can be very useful. Depending on your tech options she deserves a look. There is a ton of utility in her kit that is very useful and can help with a lot of Act 6 content
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I’d say r4 maximum.

She's great in act 6, as long as you can end the fight with a sp3 she can clear entire lanes. Great damage, sustainability with armour and invisibility, 30% regen without prefights is a lifesaver.
    Havok and sinister counter, all or nothing counter with power burn, great power drain on L1 without pre fights.

I think you mean v3
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    She ramps up much faster than Ægon and can actually finish some fights faster (she takes about 200 hits to take down a 1.5Mil health LoL fight whereas Ægon can take 300-400 hits. But yeah Ægon’s combo meter mechanic is much more useful.

I would say r4 her and see how you feel about r5. She was my 2nd r5 and I haven’t regretted it.
  • Options
    GagoH said:

I think you mean v3
    Right got them mixed up
  • Options

GagoH said:

I think you mean v3
    Right got them mixed up
    Wait v3 was supposed to be in place of which one?
  • Options
    V2 or micro realm variant, she wouldn't really fit in there
  • Options
    I appreciate the feedback. I’ll probably leave her at r4 since I’ve done every piece of content except 100% act 6, 100% v1 and abyss, where she doesn’t seem insanely useful. Plus I have aegon at r5, who is a superior version imo.