**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

An idea to get the champ you want

KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
So I have come up with an idea on how to get a specific champ that you would and everyone know that there so many champion in this game there less than 1% at getting that specific character and since more character are getting added every month we need better way to get that champ without spending units.

Solution so the idea is if you have duped a champ you can get the decision to either take the 20 sigs or exchange it for a coin or token and you can use it in the token shop. So for example I pulled an iron patriot I can chose between more sig levels or getting a token. You can use the token to get a specific character on the shop there will be different character to refresh every week you can only get that character once per refresh. For example if I want a ghost I would trade 2 dupes of Iron Patroit 1 dupe if magneto and 2 dupes of agent venom for ghost and you get her once per refresh every week will have different character and ghost can be gone next week and maybe return in a few week it will be random 10 character per week.

Cost honestly I dont really have any ideas but maybe for those who got level 60 and cavalier it can be cheaper for them but since 5 star can be gather decently I say 5 dupes for a choice of the five star and 6 star can be 3 dupes 4* maybe 7

Please give your feedback ask any question.
Sorry if my English is not great

An idea to get the champ you want 39 votes

Great Idea
43%
TitanPunchJrtiger23TheHoodedDormammucartman_braa2LmaoWRIRAleorheartbreakid_22KevanproGAkkarin23AlphA101BłADERidwandoDeathLoveAomine_Daiki10WarlockdaRobotCaptainGame 17 votes
Terrible Idea
35%
PiviotNotsavage19RookiieQuattrucciRockypantherxStevieManWonderDead1JollyHawkChaos_Emperor786GinjabredMonstaReallyYeahTheMailmannRebornMVPLil_Lasagna 14 votes
Good but still have questionns
17%
Hammerbro_64Panchulon21brandinhoMasterpuffDoctor_Strange19MattmillernwHuffman_Code 7 votes
Dont care
2%
Maqsood 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2020
    Great Idea
    No I dont I just had to come up with a bad champs I dont know if you can get him as a 5*
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    kinda sounds like seven deadly sins
  • Options
    Terrible Idea
    I don't really agree with it. Sure it sucks not getting that epic dupe you need, but giving the players the choice to trade in for specific champs is risky. Plus then kabam would have to designate if all dupes cost the same or if some are more than others in which would then force them to potentially tank some higher than others which would cause a riot with the community.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Terrible Idea

There’s a game out about some seven deadly sins lol

If they add character shards to this game it will be like any other game which has shards for heroes

Way so not worth it, I’d rather have this games rng then character shards,

Edit: cause then all you’d get is shards and not heroes
  • Options
    Great Idea
    Yeah I should of said that but I dont know if I can mention other mobile games
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Piviot said:

There’s a game out about some seven deadly sins lol

If they add character shards to this game it will be like any other game which has shards for heroes

Way so not worth it, I’d rather have this games rng then character shards,

Edit: cause then all you’d get is shards and not heroes
    that’s why i said seven deadly sins. that’s how the game works. the pity meter is nice though.
  • Options
    Great Idea
    They can make it like nexus to pick between coins and sigs level I don't really see the risk in that or kabam could just make nexus crystal more accessible cause this game needs a way to get like a backup to getting a good champ other than p2w cavs crystals
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Terrible Idea
    Don’t like the idea, it takes away from the core issue and that’s that there’s so many champs that are bad/unusable and that’s something that needs to addressed.
  • Options
    Great Idea
    You still are gonna pull bad champs it just a fail safe plus it gonna take a while to even get the dupes anyway
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Great Idea
    I'd love to get a specific champ I want without a stupid arena grind. Honestly, even one crystal per year with * based on your progression level would be great. But that would probably lower whales' gamble addiction and kabam's income. Never gonna happen
  • Options
    Great Idea
    Yeah same would love a new Varient
  • Options
    Great Idea
    Guys just to clarify it just an addition not something they need to change it will still be rng everything will be the same just having an addition to get specific champs would be nice for the current state of the game cause we are close too 200 champs
  • Options
    Great Idea
    As long as it better than v1 it should be good