UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

2 years and 7 mounths of progress

Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
edited May 2020 in General Discussion


2 years and around 7 mounths ago I never thought I would be able to get a five star because I was the equivalent of a toddler trying to do a judo flip off a table at playing mcoc. But here I am now and it makes me proud to know that I have managed to get past 15 5 star champs.
But it also made me want to know how my fellow (I know this is gonna be cringe) gamers are doing for your 5 star roster. So come on take a screenshot of your 5 star roaster and if you dont have one well don't worry you'll get there it just takes time.
«1

Comments

  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
    Dang I messed that up let me fix it real quick
  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
    edited May 2020
    Dang you made some great progress gg man.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 3,856 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Cats4life said:


    So come on take a screenshot of your 5 star roaster and if you dont have one well don't worry you'll get there it just takes time.

    You missed a spot
  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
    Wait what did I miss?
  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
    edited May 2020

    Cats4life said:

    Dang you made some great progress gg man.

    Thanks and also proud of no money spent at all
    Man even better! I will admit I have spent some money thats how I got domino, warlock, and the chad himself longshot xd
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 3,856 ★★★★★
    Cats4life said:

    Wait what did I miss?

    Roaster :/ next time OP
  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141

    Cats4life said:

    Cats4life said:

    Dang you made some great progress gg man.

    Thanks and also proud of no money spent at all
    Man even better! I will admit I have spent some money thats how I got domino, warlock, and the chad himself longshot xd
    Fair enough it’s if you want that champ really badly so I can see the temptation lol!
    Yeah man it was real for the last bundle but hey it paid off lol!
  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
    RookieXX said:

    Cats4life said:

    Wait what did I miss?

    Roaster :/ next time OP
    Oh alright man thanks for pointing it out I get roaster and roster confused sometimes lol I dont know why but I do
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 3,856 ★★★★★
    Cats4life said:

    RookieXX said:

    Cats4life said:

    Wait what did I miss?

    Roaster :/ next time OP
    Oh alright man thanks for pointing it out I get roaster and roster confused sometimes lol I dont know why but I do
    Maybe you're hungry o.O
  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
    RookieXX said:

    Cats4life said:

    RookieXX said:

    Cats4life said:

    Wait what did I miss?

    Roaster :/ next time OP
    Oh alright man thanks for pointing it out I get roaster and roster confused sometimes lol I dont know why but I do
    Maybe you're hungry o.O
    Probably lol last time I ate was 13 hours ago lol
  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
    Man a peanut butter sandwhich sounds good mmmm
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 18,968 ★★★★★
    roasted turkey, perhaps?
  • Raising Canes chicken
  • Ya_Boi_28 said:




    My roster is proof that while you may pull trash to start with, it gets better over time. My first 3 we're groot, rhino, and groot

    Isn’t everyone’s roster proof lol
    Not for the true tin foils
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 2,315 ★★★★★
    I'd post mine, but no one wants to wade through 7+ screenshots lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 29,278 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

    I'd post mine, but no one wants to wade through 7+ screenshots lol

    Subtle flex? ;)

    OP, that's some pretty impressive progress.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 2,315 ★★★★★

    Buttehrs said:

    I'd post mine, but no one wants to wade through 7+ screenshots lol

    Subtle flex? ;)

    OP, that's some pretty impressive progress.
    Eh theres a healthy amount of good champs. Alot of junk too. But no its cause I've been playing for a month shy of the day the game released lol.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 29,278 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

    Buttehrs said:

    I'd post mine, but no one wants to wade through 7+ screenshots lol

    Subtle flex? ;)

    OP, that's some pretty impressive progress.
    Eh theres a healthy amount of good champs. Alot of junk too. But no its cause I've been playing for a month shy of the day the game released lol.
    Awesome. :)
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    My 5 star roster
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 305 ★★
    I have been playing since last year when I watched endgame in the cinema, fell in love with the game and read and watch a lot of stuff that the community puts out, so thanks for that.

    One of the tips was: if you’re going to spend, do it at the beginning, which I did, bought deadpool and a guardians of the galaxy pack, I really wanted to play with starlord, pulled him as a 3*, I just had so much fun and deadpool moonwalking is still funny.

    I became f2p in 2020 because I want to enjoy the game and not always chase the next level, I am uncollected and that was my goal, although I am pretty much ready to become cavalier, I want to save 12k for the offer, but don’t do a whole lot of arena anymore, so it will take time.

    I am very pleased with my 5* roster, it’s very different than my maxed 4*. I will do 6.1 and the variants before cyber Monday and by that time I might pick up a nice offer as I will be moving to 6* at that point and want sig stones for them.





Sign In or Register to comment.