**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry Bug? Or Changes Were Made?

Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the Parry isn't always working. Grinding in the arena and its like completely random too that the parry won't work. The word parry will pop up on my screen but the opponent is not stunned and still swinging at me. It's happened to me against opponents such as Masacre, Nebula, Hulk, and Mr. Sinister. And as I said before its like random. I'll have a few fights against some of em where there's no issue and then like just now, I was fighting Hulk and my screen said parry but he kept swinging away at me. Anyone else having this issue at all? I haven't seen anything in their character descriptions that explains this, so I'm feeling like its a bug.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Do you have a screenshot or video of it happening?
    I don't see why they would not be stunned, unless you are trying to apply a stun by parrying their special attacks
  • Options
    I'll try and get a video or pic of it... But like said its pretty random when it happens so it may take a bit for me to get a video. And its not during a special attack, usually when it happens to me its when they dash at me.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    I reccomend learning the re-parry method if you feel this happens to you alot. Saves headaches when dealing with certain opponents
  • Options
    Yeah? Whats the re-parry method? @Terra
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
  • Options
    Terra said:
    Yeah... I'll have to start practicing that, I can tell you I have definitely done it many times on accident lol
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Were you under 18% HP when that happened?
    Might just be due to the assassin mastery
  • Options
    So I had it happen to me in AQ yesterday against Masacre... I'm gunna try and recreate it when the new quest starts here in a bit.
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    edited May 2020

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the Parry isn't always working. Grinding in the arena and its like completely random too that the parry won't work. The word parry will pop up on my screen but the opponent is not stunned and still swinging at me. It's happened to me against opponents such as Masacre, Nebula, Hulk, and Mr. Sinister. And as I said before its like random. I'll have a few fights against some of em where there's no issue and then like just now, I was fighting Hulk and my screen said parry but he kept swinging away at me. Anyone else having this issue at all? I haven't seen anything in their character descriptions that explains this, so I'm feeling like its a bug.

Yeah it happen when champ node is stun imune I have faced recently and got frustrat after that I check the node and I got stun imune node..but your case is in arena that seems a bug I think so or opponent has max his stun immunity mastry I forgot the mastry name..sorry for that but yeah these happens
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

So I had it happen to me in AQ yesterday against Masacre... I'm gunna try and recreate it when the new quest starts here in a bit.

If you run suicides or have a debuff on you massacre reduces your ability accuracy while blocking
  • Options
    So me having double edge could be causing it against him? @Lvernon15
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

So me having double edge could be causing it against him? @Lvernon15

Yes, he reduces ability accuracy while blocking if you have a debuff, which the bleed from double edge counts for