**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is most benefited from their awakened ability?

2»

Comments

• You would use it on Venom?

I'd honestly use a cosmo on KG before venom...but I'm also weird like that and enjoy KG. Plus KG has more use of the dupe
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Only 2 champs on that list that dont deserve an AG is proxima and Vtd.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Unio77 said:

Do not always go by this this is based on Seatins OPINION 👈
    Some ppl are just sheep
    It’s not being a sheep lol those champs are all the ones you should put the gem into. Who else would you do?
    You would use a gem on Venom? Or on Proxima? Or on Warlock, Luke Cage, Supreme, Morningstar?
    Sheeeeeep
    If I see another idiot use the word sheep when someone takes someone else's advice, I'm gonna get really annoyed. It's a general guide, but you have the final say. Using the word sheep is stupid and childish.
    Please stop.
    And here we have another sheeeeep
    Dude seriously shut up already with this sheep nonsense it's a game and he is a YouTuber. Nothing about that makes anyone a sheep.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Unio77 said:

Some ppl are just sheep
    It’s not being a sheep lol those champs are all the ones you should put the gem into. Who else would you do?
    You would use a gem on Venom? Or on Proxima? Or on Warlock, Luke Cage, Supreme, Morningstar?
    Sheeeeeep
    If I see another idiot use the word sheep when someone takes someone else's advice, I'm gonna get really annoyed. It's a general guide, but you have the final say. Using the word sheep is stupid and childish.
    Please stop.
    And here we have another sheeeeep

• WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★

Unio77 said:

Some ppl are just sheep
    Sheeeeeep
    Being a sheep is just following what's popular, so yeah. I'd use a gem on a champ I have and like which benefits from it.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Unio77 said:

Some ppl are just sheep
    Sheeeeeep
    Please stop.
    Another sheep here
    Sheep
    noun
    a person who is too easily influenced or led.

Where in my statement do I match this definition? Nowhere! Don't use a word if you clearly don't know what it means.
    He has been salty with Seatin since he thought Seatin got to keep his Namor dupe.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

Why is captain marvel on the list, all her awakened ability does is make her indescrutable?
    Trolling? Cuz uhh “only” ive cleared linked degen bosses from incursions with her “only indestructible” when my partner KOd on the mini in room 11
  • Vampi007Vampi007 Posts: 88
    Thanks guyzz