**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cull Obsidian autoblocked by Thor Ragnarok

simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
I ran a duel against Thor Ragnarok for the daily target using Cull Obsidian and I have been autoblocked while Rout was active.
Is it a bug or am I missing something?
While Rout is active the opponent should suffer 100% autoblock ability reduction.

Comments

• Options
    I made exactly the same duel once more while recording, trying to replicate the same behavior, and in fact it happened again.

Link to the video:

https://we.tl/t-Qk0NFmXEWy
  • Options
    KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited May 2020
    @simolaz at the Start of the Fight Cull gets Thanos Favor: each buff effect is based on # of persistent charges which only activates True Accuracy Buff at 5+,...he only has 1 charge at start of Duels.

Rout: now when u dash back, hold block (at start or any time during fight) for 1.2 secs to activate Rout urself,...that specifically reduce Auto-Block ability accuracy by 100% for it's duration.

The SP3 only re-activates the # of Thanos Favor Buffs & Timer again (that he gets from the # of persistent charges). Thanos Favor Buffs is different from Rout.

Gameplay Tip: most videos usually show activating Rout right before S3 for Max Damage. True, but if u want to extend the time vs Auto block (& u have 5+ charges),...then activate Rout after initial Thanos Favor ends & at different time than ur S3. Hope that helps.

• Options
    edited May 2020
    Also ThoRags lowers ur ability accuracy by 15% per shock & he has 30% chance to auto-block when intercepting his dash. Rout, not True Accuracy gives -100% auto block AAR.

Btw, the link u posted doesn't direct us to ur Duel Video.

• Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★
    Long story short, you need 5 charges to avoid auto block, which you’ll never have in a duel.
  • Options
    @Crumb3307 True, I was gonna only share that, but True Accuracy Buff is from 5+ charges. Rout any time is -100% autoblock AAR. I think OP is asking about Rout only,..maybe not.
  • Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★
    yeah I misread lol, you’re good
  • Options
    Crumb3307 said:

yeah I misread lol, you’re good

Yeah, I was under Rout.
    If you’re interested in giving suggestion, the video is still available for download on WeTransfer.
  • Options
    edited May 2020

Also ThoRags lowers ur ability accuracy by 15% per shock & he has 30% chance to auto-block when intercepting his dash. Rout, not True Accuracy gives -100% auto block AAR.

Btw, the link u posted doesn't direct us to ur Duel Video.

I don’t own a youtube channel.
    The link sends to a WeTransfer page from where you can download the file during the 7 days after I uploaded it.
  • Options

@simolaz at the Start of the Fight Cull gets Thanos Favor: each buff effect is based on # of persistent charges which only activates True Accuracy Buff at 5+,...he only has 1 charge at start of Duels.

Rout: now when u dash back, hold block (at start or any time during fight) for 1.2 secs to activate Rout urself,...that specifically reduce Auto-Block ability accuracy by 100% for it's duration.

The SP3 only re-activates the # of Thanos Favor Buffs & Timer again (that he gets from the # of persistent charges). Thanos Favor Buffs is different from Rout.

Gameplay Tip: most videos usually show activating Rout right before S3 for Max Damage. True, but if u want to extend the time vs Auto block (& u have 5+ charges),...then activate Rout after initial Thanos Favor ends & at different time than ur S3. Hope that helps.

And finally yes, I agree with the suggestion about the gameplay. I usually adapt the gameplay basing on the opponent I’m facing and the utility I need. I think that Cull Obsidian is extremely underrated; not my favourite champ, but I don’t complain for having duped him as a 6 star.