Options

Cull Obsidian autoblocked by Thor Ragnarok

simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
I ran a duel against Thor Ragnarok for the daily target using Cull Obsidian and I have been autoblocked while Rout was active.
Is it a bug or am I missing something?
While Rout is active the opponent should suffer 100% autoblock ability reduction.

Comments

• Options
    I made exactly the same duel once more while recording, trying to replicate the same behavior, and in fact it happened again.

Link to the video:

https://we.tl/t-Qk0NFmXEWy
  • Options
    KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited May 2020
    @simolaz at the Start of the Fight Cull gets Thanos Favor: each buff effect is based on # of persistent charges which only activates True Accuracy Buff at 5+,...he only has 1 charge at start of Duels.

Rout: now when u dash back, hold block (at start or any time during fight) for 1.2 secs to activate Rout urself,...that specifically reduce Auto-Block ability accuracy by 100% for it's duration.

The SP3 only re-activates the # of Thanos Favor Buffs & Timer again (that he gets from the # of persistent charges). Thanos Favor Buffs is different from Rout.

Gameplay Tip: most videos usually show activating Rout right before S3 for Max Damage. True, but if u want to extend the time vs Auto block (& u have 5+ charges),...then activate Rout after initial Thanos Favor ends & at different time than ur S3. Hope that helps.

• Options
    edited May 2020
    Also ThoRags lowers ur ability accuracy by 15% per shock & he has 30% chance to auto-block when intercepting his dash. Rout, not True Accuracy gives -100% auto block AAR.

Btw, the link u posted doesn't direct us to ur Duel Video.

• Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★
    Long story short, you need 5 charges to avoid auto block, which you’ll never have in a duel.
  • Options
    @Crumb3307 True, I was gonna only share that, but True Accuracy Buff is from 5+ charges. Rout any time is -100% autoblock AAR. I think OP is asking about Rout only,..maybe not.
  • Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★
    yeah I misread lol, you’re good
  • Options
    Crumb3307 said:

yeah I misread lol, you’re good

Yeah, I was under Rout.
    If you’re interested in giving suggestion, the video is still available for download on WeTransfer.
  • Options
    edited May 2020

Also ThoRags lowers ur ability accuracy by 15% per shock & he has 30% chance to auto-block when intercepting his dash. Rout, not True Accuracy gives -100% auto block AAR.

Btw, the link u posted doesn't direct us to ur Duel Video.

I don’t own a youtube channel.
    The link sends to a WeTransfer page from where you can download the file during the 7 days after I uploaded it.
  • Options

@simolaz at the Start of the Fight Cull gets Thanos Favor: each buff effect is based on # of persistent charges which only activates True Accuracy Buff at 5+,...he only has 1 charge at start of Duels.

Rout: now when u dash back, hold block (at start or any time during fight) for 1.2 secs to activate Rout urself,...that specifically reduce Auto-Block ability accuracy by 100% for it's duration.

The SP3 only re-activates the # of Thanos Favor Buffs & Timer again (that he gets from the # of persistent charges). Thanos Favor Buffs is different from Rout.

Gameplay Tip: most videos usually show activating Rout right before S3 for Max Damage. True, but if u want to extend the time vs Auto block (& u have 5+ charges),...then activate Rout after initial Thanos Favor ends & at different time than ur S3. Hope that helps.

And finally yes, I agree with the suggestion about the gameplay. I usually adapt the gameplay basing on the opponent I’m facing and the utility I need. I think that Cull Obsidian is extremely underrated; not my favourite champ, but I don’t complain for having duped him as a 6 star.