**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First Chronometer Rift

OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
So, I patiently waited all these days and today I bought the chronometer and went for the rift. Luckly I found a 5* Skill Awakening Gem for my Nick Fury

Let me know what y'all went for

Comments

• Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I want what you got. A skill for fury. Cosmic awakening showed up in my rift. 2 more days before I can go again. Are you gonna do random from now on or get another chronometer?
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,184 ★★★★

I want what you got. A skill for fury. Cosmic awakening showed up in my rift. 2 more days before I can go again. Are you gonna do random from now on or get another chronometer?

You can only buy 1 chrono
    Yeah, only if I wanted 4* related rewards, maybe I have luck enough to get something good by random
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Oh come on that's exactly what I was after for the same guy and instead ended up getting some t5b fragments 😐
    Kinda salty lol
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I got a mutant ag guess who i used it archangel
  • Options
    HubraumHubraum Posts: 18
    Awesome, cg! :)
    I was saving for the chronometer, but yesterday I just though - well lets try few rounds and then buy the chronometer, because I can't decide what I should go for. I was in need of a skill and mystik awakening gem.
    First rift... BAM.. skill gem, just like you. Decision issue nullified :P