**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you a hardcore arena grinder?

Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
I don't play arena as much anymore. I rely on my units from special events and solo events.

Are you a hardcore arena grinder? 99 votes

Yes, I play arena hardcore/nonstop.
22%
TheJalliTimone147FabiusBRjdrum663Lvernon15OdachiDiksh619naikavonbrandinhoRockypantherxKGold29MiStaLovatafreRazeStrikeVbnmeNimorSkinnyfatboy82ILLUSION8MonotogMario187x 22 votes
Nah, not as much. From time to time.
77%
DrZolasamalasravanKoperBoyX_ScottbuffajrPrimmer79KDoggg2017gannicus0830Knorr7227Ethans827916wegnerkSw0rdMasterCassyDoonxThecrusher_9756DuffMcGruffAlbi⁴7²00⁴Hlpr35Logan00Cats4life 77 votes

Comments

• Hlpr35Hlpr35 Posts: 119
    Sunspot said:

I don't play arena as much anymore. I rely on my units from special events and solo events.

Only play for gold, i hope kabam fix this problem and make other ways to find gold and i never play arena again
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    When I arena I do it pretty hardcore across the featured and basic arenas. All milestones basic and 4* featured and 7.8 mil in the 5* featured. I do take a couple weeks off here and there(like I am right now) where I do no arena as it burns you out and is boring. I’m good for about 2-3 months of constant grind before I need a small break.

I find this is the only way to keep my gold and iso at reasonable level and have the units I need to clear content the way it is today.

Even now I’m at the end of 2 weeks off of no arena and my gold has dropped by 2-4 mil due to ranking in level up events to milestones in that time frame.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    No, I freaking hate the arena. However, since there's no other consistent way to earn any useful amounts of freaking gold anywhere else in the game, I'm going to have to swallow that nasty pill and start tolerating it.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I did fairly consistently but I’ve been burnt out and I just CBA.

If I absolutely have to I will for units/gold
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 ★★★
    Not as much anymore. Don’t have the time. Will do early mile stones to farm some units but you’re talking only a few fights.
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    I use to do it a lot but now I barely do the first 2 milestones. I probably will do more in the near future, arena does give a lot of units
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I’m more of a middle ground arena player. I don’t totally ignore it as it’s a main source of gold and units, but it’s incredibly boring to grind it nonstop. I typically hit 7.5m in the 5* arena and 2m in the 4* featured then call it quits. I do run through full alpha and T4B though
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    I alternate based on how I feel.
    I'll get all the milestones in 3-4 arenas, then the next cycle I usually casually pickup what I can.
    If I don't feel motivated to grind, I might not touch arena all week. But when it's fun, I do. 🤷‍♂️
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Running just the first two milestones of the 2☆ to 4☆ (basic) arena gives 280 units per month (excluding the battlechips).

• Nah, not as much. From time to time.
    I just play for the milestones and then usually stop
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Only play for 2 first milestones in 2* arena last come of months, when alliance arena 3 day event is on. Luckily, we have some people who go for a 4* champ sometimes. Personally I hate arena, it's so boring
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Any option in the middle? I’m not hardcore.
    Normally grind 2m in featured 5* and 3m in featured 4*.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    It is like headache to me the last i grinded arenas was for night trasher but still couldn't get him
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Desperate for gold so I just do the 4* Featured (and the one with 3 and 4* champs allowed) up till the gold milestones every now and again
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I voted yes, but I am missing a middle ground. I do 1 to 1,5 m in basic 4* AND SOMETIMES, 2m in 4* f and 1m in 5* f. Which I do not see as hardcore. Just for some units and shards here and there.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Milestones are my friends, I don't grind for champs but I'll hit all milestones in 3*, 4*b 4*f and upto 9mil in 5*f
    ...when I go back work will be a different story
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Arena for me is long and tedious plus my roster is smaller than average and not very ranked up so getting those high points is hard. Any tips?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Used to be when you could target specific 4* basic champs. Not anymore—now that it’s relegated to pRNG, there’s no way to target a 5* champ (unless you are lost enough to punish yourself grinding arena for the featured 5*).

Sunday arena is a decent addition, since it enables you to use 6* and get most milestones in a run or two. Again, the shards there are just spitting in the wind—maybe they help you pull a 1-in-150 champ from a shard crystal, but most likely it’s another 20 sigs on your Civil Warrior, Gambit, Falcon, Iron Fist, Drax or Rhino.

Dr. Zola
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    I do but i only go for featured champs as i am a collector. I find them extremely boring so i have recently decided to only do featured grinds and not touch arena at all. The 2000 shards are all good but TBH the five stars i open are all dupes so no point in grinding anymore. I hope a six star arena comes asap.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Most likely, I'll hit the first 2 milestones of both the 3* arenas and the 4* featured arena. Then usually I'll hit 800,000 points in the 4* basic arena. Not hardcore at all.
  • LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 ★★
    F'n hate Arena 🤮