**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which rift option to do??

MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234
I have previously just been doing random rifts and gotten lucky twice with 10k shards. Twice with t5 basic shards. One of the 10k I got silver surfer the other I got omega red both first time pulls. Should I save for a mutant guaranteed awakening of omega or chance it? Been extremely lucky but not sure. Omega needs awakening correct?

Comments

• Options
    Leon91Leon91 Posts: 58
    Yeah, if you really want that Omega to be useful save it, you dont know how long can it take to dupe him, probably a year... but if you dont mind and want to keep testing your luck go ahead.

I got Omega too and got the mutant awakening gem in my first rift (Lucky bstrrd) haha but now Im saving to choose a cosmic or skill for Hyperion or Aegon, in your case I would save for Omega . IMO
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I also got OR and Ghost recently and decided to fully explore what I can of Act 5 and Variants. If I don’t get The awakening gem I want I will go for chronometer.
  • Options
    How does it work with the chronometer? You go left and can pick any reward you want? How many chronometer paths could be done starting from today on?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    MrR0b0t said:

How does it work with the chronometer? You go left and can pick any reward you want? How many chronometer paths could be done starting from today on?

With a Chronometer, yes, you can go Left and pick the portal path with the reward you want.
    Can only buy 1 Chronometer overall (per difficulty, so essentially yes just 1 Chronometer).

Otherwise go Right and will be a Random Portal for all the other times you do the Rifts.
  • Options
    Gotcha. Gonna be tough choice then. Awaken bwcv captain marvel movie omega red or grab skill to hold if I ever pull aegon.
  • Options
    Is there a list somewhere that shows the rewards in rift for all the difficulty levels. I started a ftp level 25 account and haven't entered any yet.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    Can check out the Purple Announcement Post, towards top of Forums, for Red Room Academy.

• Options

Can check out the Purple Announcement Post, towards top of Forums, for Red Room Academy.

Awesome thank you. Now gotta rank some 2 stars lol