**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awaken 5* Corvus?

So I got a cosmic AG from the rift. (Then a mutant AG right after lol). I was wondering if i should use it on my 5* Corvus or wait for someone like hyperion or medusa. I dont have any other cosmic 5* besides Corvus.

Extra Info: I recently got uncollected and now I'm on 5.3.1. Have not completed any variants.

Awaken 5* Corvus? 12 votes

Yes, awaken him
83%
PantherusNZManup456Lvernon15TiborginaLordSmasherEtjamaSuperiorSymbioteXguard77ACG0100Rap027 10 votes
No, wait for someone else
16%
Jack_OHaraSwarmOfRavens 2 votes

Comments

• TiborginaTiborgina Posts: 36
    Yes, awaken him
    You won't regret awakening him, not to mention he can do the rest of act 5 and most of act 6 alone
  • SharkfaceSharkface Posts: 27
    edited May 2020
    I forgot to mention. He is not r5. He is r4 max right now.
    idk if that changes anything, just wanted to put that out.
  • Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92
    No, wait for someone else
    My Corvus is at r5 and duped, got me through from the beginning of Act 5 to Cavalier. When you do need his sig, chances are you'll run out of glaive charges and die anyway. It has helped me a couple of times, but there are champs with a significantly better signature ability.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    Yes, awaken him
    His sig ability is about not dying from autodamage when charges are up.
    Good examples of usefulness is Variant 4 Electro, where you can get into a nice cycle of punishing specials and taking no damage from hitting electro or the debuff from not using a non-contact attack.

Additionally, every now and then it saves me in AW when I stuff up.