**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awaken 5* Corvus?

So I got a cosmic AG from the rift. (Then a mutant AG right after lol). I was wondering if i should use it on my 5* Corvus or wait for someone like hyperion or medusa. I dont have any other cosmic 5* besides Corvus.

Extra Info: I recently got uncollected and now I'm on 5.3.1. Have not completed any variants.

Awaken 5* Corvus? 12 votes

Yes, awaken him
83%
PantherusNZManup456Lvernon15TiborginaLordSmasherEtjamaSuperiorSymbioteXguard77ACG0100Rap027 10 votes
No, wait for someone else
16%
Jack_OHaraSwarmOfRavens 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    TiborginaTiborgina Posts: 36
    Yes, awaken him
    You won't regret awakening him, not to mention he can do the rest of act 5 and most of act 6 alone
  • Options
    SharkfaceSharkface Posts: 27
    edited May 2020
    I forgot to mention. He is not r5. He is r4 max right now.
    idk if that changes anything, just wanted to put that out.
  • Options
    Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92
    No, wait for someone else
    My Corvus is at r5 and duped, got me through from the beginning of Act 5 to Cavalier. When you do need his sig, chances are you'll run out of glaive charges and die anyway. It has helped me a couple of times, but there are champs with a significantly better signature ability.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    Yes, awaken him
    His sig ability is about not dying from autodamage when charges are up.
    Good examples of usefulness is Variant 4 Electro, where you can get into a nice cycle of punishing specials and taking no damage from hitting electro or the debuff from not using a non-contact attack.

Additionally, every now and then it saves me in AW when I stuff up.