**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I had a dream...

I literally just had the weirdest dream fml. I dreamt that i was at an arcade and there was a machine for MCOC. Kind of like a claw machine. A 5* doom was one of the prizes and o was trying so **** hard to get it and i couldn't! I kept trying and trying and then something in the machine broke and i called over the staff and they opened it up, and whilst they were not looking i grabbed the 5* doom card (had a code on the back) and slipped it into my pocket xD omg!

What if kabam did something like this at an arcade! (i live in New Zealand so i would probably never have that dream come true)

But wouldn't that just be so cool?!

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    🎶I got everything I wanted🎶

Sorry, I'm a punk rock/classic rock/rap kinda guy, but my girl Billie is awesome. 😂
  • Options
    LDyoutube8440LDyoutube8440 Posts: 33
    Hmmmmm, there is a kind of arcade game for MCoC.
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    I think I’ve been playing a bit too much rather than fearing something in horror movies my worst nightmare was the one where I sold my 4* starky lol
  • Options
    manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    One of my dreams was I got a 5 star gulk for free somehow
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Once I had a dream where I pulled 5 star unstoppable colossus.
  • Options
    I once dreamed I pulled a 5* venom and just destroyed content with him. Woke up, opened my 5* and something not venom. I was saddened
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    @ArchaicChazz they have a similar game like that where you play and it gives you a card of a certain champ.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Etjama said:

🎶I got everything I wanted🎶

Sorry, I'm a punk rock/classic rock/rap kinda guy, but my girl Billie is awesome. 😂

I gotchu bro

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qCTMq7xvdXU