**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Black Widow’s Heavy Attack Animation

After fighting the new Black Widow a few times while exploring the new monthly event quest, I’ve noticed that Black Widow’s new heavy attack doesn’t leave much time to punish afterwards. Whenever I dash in to punish her heavy attack, I usually get intercepted by one of her special attacks, if she has one available.

It might be that I’m just not completely used to her new animations yet, but I am fairly confident that the new Black Widow can act (but most notably activate a special attack) after throwing a heavy attack faster than most other champions by at least a noticeable margin. While this issue has caused me to lose a few fights by taking a special 1 to the face, I’ve always had another champion to finish her off, so I’ve never lost revives because of it.

This issue doesn’t make Black Widow a broken defender, but it is an inconvenience for players that go into the fight and expect to punish her heavy attack the same way they do every other champion in the game, only to get KO’d by an out of nowhere sp1. If this turns out to be nothing, and I’m just imagining it, sorry for wasting your time, but if this is an actual issue that other players are experiencing, I would appreciate some sort of fix (but not necessarily compensation; as mentioned before, the issue didn’t cost me anything).

Comments

• Options

I dont give. A ****

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Why not eat a snickers rather than commenting rude remarks on every post
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Yeah, it has such weird animations and hitbox.
    I think the reach should be toned down a bit since it flies like halfway across the screen with the stupid shocks
    Are you talking about master or UC eq
  • Options

Lol i want to get banned poop head

What's the point? If you don't want to be in the forums then just get off the forums?
  • Options

After fighting the new Black Widow a few times while exploring the new monthly event quest, I’ve noticed that Black Widow’s new heavy attack doesn’t leave much time to punish afterwards. Whenever I dash in to punish her heavy attack, I usually get intercepted by one of her special attacks, if she has one available.

It might be that I’m just not completely used to her new animations yet, but I am fairly confident that the new Black Widow can act (but most notably activate a special attack) after throwing a heavy attack faster than most other champions by at least a noticeable margin. While this issue has caused me to lose a few fights by taking a special 1 to the face, I’ve always had another champion to finish her off, so I’ve never lost revives because of it.

This issue doesn’t make Black Widow a broken defender, but it is an inconvenience for players that go into the fight and expect to punish her heavy attack the same way they do every other champion in the game, only to get KO’d by an out of nowhere sp1. If this turns out to be nothing, and I’m just imagining it, sorry for wasting your time, but if this is an actual issue that other players are experiencing, I would appreciate some sort of fix (but not necessarily compensation; as mentioned before, the issue didn’t cost me anything).

Yeah I usually have to DeX outta the heavy and they wait to parry her or hope I get lucky. Her animations also seem faster than other champs but that could just be me
  • Options
    BruceReeeeeeeBruceReeeeeee Posts: 15
    I did feel like there's less time to punish the heavy than other champs but I've fought her so many times I got used to the timing. Make sure u dash back twice immediately which will put u at a safe enough distance from getting hit and wait for her red wrist thingies to come out then go back in (think about starlord/dp/ant man heavy). It feels like she recovers right about a half second later so u have to react fast which can be risky. If u hesitate, don't go in, just stay back and parry