**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hi Kabam, few arena suggestions

since we all know arena is both important and very very tedious, i have some suggestions that might make it a bit more fun:
1: use persistent charge mechanic! charges will last for the duration of the arena, making fights go a bit faster and making champions like Ebony maw, The champion and others alike a bit more fun to play. (must be only offense, no def).
2: rewards for arena have not been updated in the 4 years i'm playing this game. no one grinding the 5*F arena cares about PHC, it's worthless and very outdated, things changed the past 4 years.
3: once a while pop a golden trio (like you did in the Deadpool love event) that gives double points
4: every 10-15-20 rounds of arena it can be nice to get either a hack like incursions or maybe just a small 10% attack increase to make fights be a bit quicker with lesser champions to last until the end of the arena.
5: use hashtags to decide which champions get bonus points this arena cycle. can be X-man, avengers, size, or anything else you can think of
6: keep the death matches even after the 15 win streaks! these harder trios give both more points and a bit of a challenge that can make things a bit more interesting to the player, so if you're using 3 R1 6* champions with accumulated team rating of 24k please put in 1/3 choices 3 R2 6* to so we can choose making things a bit more challenging.

Personally i don't think any of these changes will affect neither the economy of the game, not the fairness of the contest as everyone gets the same rewards and options to fight higher tier champions, and most importantly it will also not affect the money you as a company make from grinding for champions as the cooldown and stamina will cost the same, it will only affect (a little bit) the time each fight takes.

hopefully you will take this into considiration.
best regards.

Comments

• Options
    AlatokAlatok Posts: 6
    I agree with everything, exept for the point 4.. Totally game changing, more than you can expect
  • Options
    GaryG2525GaryG2525 Posts: 7
    Add 6 star shards into milestones rewards and increase 5 and 6 star shards for rank rewards come out with Cavalier gold crystals and Cavalier arena crystals the amount of gold ranking and leveling your 6 stars is substantially more I can spend a month in arena and spend the gold earned in 15 minutes leveling and ranking my top 5 stars and 6 stars also the leveling up event should progress based on your status in game for uncollected and Cavalier. Battle chips and units should increase also based on status in game even a small change could go a long way. Attack healthpool nodes difficulty and combinations have all gone up with progression and cost to compete has gone up so it only makes sense to increase effectiveness of the number one grind stop in the game.