**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Units farming

Kabam for the past one week I have opened more than 100k battle chips but haven't gotten more than 15 units, why is this happening to y

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    RNG. I just opened 20k and got over 100 units. You're playing a game that uses luck for rewards.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    RNG! Where does it say you're guaranteed to get anything more???? There isn't, you get what you get, sometimes good but mostly disappointing.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    100k battle chips are nothing. Can easily go 500k and get none. It's all rng
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    yusluv said:

Kabam for the past one week I have opened more than 100k battle chips but haven't gotten more than 15 units, why is this happening to y

Farm 7M battle chips Then buy all crystals go in and out according to your lucky no and pop them all.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    yusluv said:

I meant 700k atleast.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Other day, I opened like 80K worth of regular arena crystals and got 405 units. Best luck I've ever had from those crystals, but it's all RNG man
  • Options
    MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    I have opened over 200k worth in the last couple weeks with no units...opened up 30k worth yesterday and got 300 units...RNG
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I've popped one single uncollected and gotten 225. I've popped 100k battlechips and got none. It's all a gamble mate, you win some you loose some
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian

Other day, I opened like 80K worth of regular arena crystals and got 405 units. Best luck I've ever had from those crystals, but it's all RNG man

I opened 50 regular ones and pulled nearly 700 units... then went on to open 30 other regular ones and got zero units.