Does ebony maw deserve to be updated?

Aarongoveia483Aarongoveia483 Member Posts: 11
Yes. Please.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★
    he’s working as intended, so that’s a no
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Member Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I actually enjoy using his mechanics. The biggest drawback is that he his so weak. It takes way too many hits to finish a fight. He isn't viable in most high-tier AW attack teams because he wouldn't be able to deal enough damage in 3 minutes.

For Ebony Maw, you could leave all his mechanics alone. You just need to bump up his attack rating and deterioration damage by around 30% or so.
  • MenkentMenkent Member Posts: 889 ★★★★
    He probably does but it won't happen. Too bad because he's fun to play, or he would be if he could win a fight. Just chalk him up as another extremely niche champ.
  • Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 805 ★★★★
    He has already been updated. He still sucks on offense, he's just super annoying now in end game content like act 6
  • EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I actually enjoy using his mechanics. The biggest drawback is that he his so weak. It takes way too many hits to finish a fight. He isn't viable in most high-tier AW attack teams because he wouldn't be able to deal enough damage in 3 minutes.

For Ebony Maw, you could leave all his mechanics alone. You just need to bump up his attack rating and deterioration damage by around 30% or so.

Lol, make that 80%. I got him as my 3rd 6*. I took him against RoL WS and then I took in my R4 unduped 4* Hawkeye. Guess who finished the fight in the least amount of hits AND time?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Member Posts: 4,498 ★★★★★
    the thing is he was already buffed, so doubt they will buff him again for a while sadly his buff turned him from useless to useless
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,391 ★★★★★
    They won't be doing another buff on him.

BTW, deserves got nothing to do with it
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 ★★★★★
    I recently took my 5-star Maw to rank 5, just because I had tons of catalysts on overflow after exploring act 6, and no useful champion for the future.

His animations are fun, but he lacks a lot of damage output. His biggest point (falter and miss, then degen) can only be used 5 times per battle.
    The combination of black tongue (which reduces defensive power gain rate on the opponent) with his heavy attack (drains 10% power from the opponent) would be fun to spam heavy's against an opponent in the wall. Except for the fact than he is pushed back, and will eventually whiff the attack, getting hit and be K.O.

No regrets ranking him up for "fun". I was not expecting him to even be a "decent" attacker, but I wasn't also expecting him to be so much weak