**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What the 🀬! is up with this!

LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 β˜…β˜…
edited May 2020 in General Discussion

Why isn't everyone receiving the rewards if they completed the content @Kabam Miike

Troubling because you say more updates to come to other stages of completed content ~ is this the pattern that those that have made the effort but not in your "recent" time frame are left out in the cold?? .. Is this from Russia w. love month 🧐🧐
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You seriously want rewarded for something you completed 2 years ago??? Sorry but that seems kinda desperate bro! You need that t1 alpha that bad?
  • Options
    @RU11011 it's this passage that is particularly troubling:

Act I is just the beginning! We look forward to updating later Act Rewards in the future as well, aiding players in a smoother journey on their way to becoming Uncollected and beyond!
  • Options
    are we being left out of those updates as well 🧐🧐🧐
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Giodood_1 said:

RU11011 said:

The new rewards are like one nexus 2* and some 2* rank up gems. Do you really need those?

the units would be nice to have
    There were no additional Units.
    As per the OP's question, we're talking about doling out Millions of Accounts worth of Rewards beyond that, and after 90 days, people have advanced beyond the point of the Rewards even being pertinent to where they're at. These things change because the game itself grows, and what was once useful isn't as useful later on.
  • Options
    Why does it matter? They are changing the rewards and acts due to how the meta has changed. Adjustments in games are necessary to scale with how quick newer players grow.
  • Options

I mean I’m not losing any sleep over not getting act 1 rewards πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

wait till it's Act 5 100% rewards or Act 6 rewards
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2020
    Honestly I'm worried for the possible precident this could be setting. Like I'm okay with not getting the act 1 rewards buff but the knowing how far if goes makes me worried
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I mean I’m not losing any sleep over not getting act 1 rewards πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ</ <blockquote class="UserQuote">

I mean I’m not losing any sleep over not getting act 1 rewards πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

wait till it's Act 5 100% rewards or Act 6 rewards
    Act 5 and Act 6 won’t be updated the rewards are extremely fair for where you would be in the game the act 1 players don’t have anything the units are very useful for them. They won’t change the newer content rewards like act 5-6 because the rewards still are equal to the point they are at in the game because at the end of act 5 your close to R5 5 stars and the end of act 6 your close to R3 six stars
  • Options
    RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 β˜…β˜…
    People need things to rant on. Honestly i havent seen anything else posted in the lasr 4-5 days only rants for things that were chewed too many time.
  • Options

This was over 2 months ago. Why even bring it up now?

Cause I just came across it and it pissed me off
  • Options
    irrelevant

What is relevant is that I am not receiving the increase in rewards for content I completed
  • Options
    I don't care if it's two damm units .. I did the content - if they increase the rewards - I deserve the difference
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ok what would you even want with the act 1 rewards 2 star nexus crystals?
  • Options
    Who knows a 2* might make his rouster better
  • Options

Ok what would you even want with the act 1 rewards 2 star nexus crystals?

more dupe levels to get closer to max sig = more max sig crystals = more 3* shards = more shards for trade in the Black iso store .. every drop makes the ocean

• Options
    honestly it's the integrity (or lack there of) of the situation that grinds my gears
  • Options
    It sets a precedent that is in the wrong direction .. bleh if I was embarrassed I wouldn't have made this post πŸ™„πŸ₯³
  • Options
    Its just a tune for the fresh blood that joins the game not that big of a deal
  • Options

honestly it's the integrity (or lack there of) of the situation that grinds my gears

How is there a lack of integrity?