**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ/AW

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
Hello, how are you?

What do you all Prefer if you had to pick one.

AQ/AW 34 votes

AQ
82%
jdrum663TerraLvernon15Knorr7227QuikPikMarvel2289LordRaymond3ItsDamienMarvzeliusAkkarin23OGAvengerDeaconTheBestinTuakauTyler1620RigidEbony_NawGinjabredMonstaGiodood_1black_kill288Masterpuff 28 votes
AW
11%
danielmathshadow_lurker22A_corruptor13290Agent_X_zzz 4 votes
I pick Zero because i don't have One.
5%
Wakandas_Finest_ASDF_ 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    AQ
    I don’t really move up to anything other then silver 1 so if I were to try and get the last t5b to r5 cap iw it would take more than 3 months
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    AQ

Do AQ and you can get around 0.5 T5BC a month depends how you spend yout glory rite no.

Dr Luciano

Please stop with the monikers at the end of your comments. You will become more annoying than GW if you keep that up
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Who is GW?

Dr L

George Washington?? First president of the us??
    Also, aw is more fun for me, but aq has far better rewards
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    AQ
    GW = Grounded Wisdom, Kabams #1 White Knight
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    AW
    Personally I like war better though I'm not really endgame or in a top Ally because I imagine I would rip my hair out dealing with flow.
  • Options
    A_corruptor13290A_corruptor13290 Posts: 17
    AW

Hello, how are you?

What do you all Prefer if you had to pick one.

I really love aw more than aq because I get shards from the war and it's fun to play both aq and aw but I prefer aw only and only because of 4 and 5 star shards. I mean that one aw win give me around 700 5 star shards if aw is of 3 bg's which mean I can open a 5 star in every month,