**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bless you Kabam for this Side Event

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited May 2020 in General Discussion

After using the chrono for a skill gem, i did a random rift and got a cosmic one. Now i can awaken hyperion and either fury or aegon, really sick event, thanks Kabam πŸ‘

Comments

• Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you got sig stones instead of an awakening gem you wouldn't be blessing kabam lol
  • Options
    Peedeee82Peedeee82 Posts: 2 β˜…
    I keep getting 100 6* shards and that’s highly irritating. So I’d say unblessed Kabam.
  • Options
    Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144 β˜…
    i keep getting sigs and 1000 5* shards , everyone should get atleast 1 gem
  • Options

It's funny you say that, because there's actually an opportunity for everyone to get at least one AG
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

If only they had included a way to guarantee you're able to at least get one....
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

If only they had included a way to guarantee you're able to at least get one....
    Kabam would never be that generous.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have added 35 sig stones to my arsenal. Please revoke the kabam blessing.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If it weren't for the chronometer, then this event would blow. I have gotten either 1,000 five star shards or sig stones every time (the sig stones are nice but there really should be 10-15 of them instead of 5) except when I used the Chronometer to get the Science Awakening Gem to awaken the Human Torch I don't have yet. Because of the Chronometer though, I absolutely love this event and don't care if I continue getting the bottom rung of rewards because I got a free awakening gem and that's awesome