**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Chronometer

I’m using a chronometer and I’m wondering if I should chose 10k 5* shards or a science awakening gem.

Chronometer 23 votes

10k shards
4%
manan_44 1 vote
5* science gem
95%
TendersquadNikoBravoAzKicker316Kayser2705NojokejaymHammerbro_64TimrosBrokenshadow_lurker22LordRaymond3RayhanaprilleoRyseheartbreakid_22mrcyrcleOGAvengerKRANꓘTimeGenesisCtfz35Giodood_1Lucifer1810 22 votes

Comments

• MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Who would you use the gem on?
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Who are your options for the gem
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    5* science gem
    Gems are harder to come by
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    who are you going to use the gem on?
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    Unless you plan on awakening void or capiw I’d go for a different class
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,589 Guardian
    You don’t NEED to use it in the run that you started the rift from the “Combo” purchase in store.
    The Chronometer is separate from just entering the Quest.
    Go right to random portal (you would keep the Chronometer for a later run if Science is not your top choice). Or go left which will use the chronometer and let you pick the specific portal/reward (from those that are visible this time) that you want.

Is Science the class that you would most want of any of the Gems ?

Or are you just wondering if a new 5* would be better off than any Awakening gem ?
    Depends what your roster is like and who best would benefit from awakening.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    5* science gem
    A science gem give you access to magically pull whatever science basic hero you want, and a 5* crystal gives you a random spin at any number of awful champs.

Science gem for sure.

Edit: But as people are saying, who would you use it on? If you already have CAIW and Void, maybe consider Skill for Ægon NF or Blade, Cosmic for Hype or somebody, idk