**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help Request Button - Update Needed

DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 401 ★★★
Can we please discuss the process surrounding "Help Request"?? With 30 guys that run some (not grinders) arena, the help requested is through the roof and no one wants to sit there smashing the 'Help' button after the daily loyalty gained...

Why do we even have this feature altogether? And when will we see an update to the loyalty store if this process will continue on?

Comments

• Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    If they got rid of the button then they could just give out free loyalty if you're still in an alliance. And you could get more loyalty the longer you have been in the same alliance, up to maybe 2 or 3k a day. Almost like rewarding you for being loyal...
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    In addition, I'm still seeing the bug where I'll do a round of arena, ask for help, do an incursions run, and then find out that I have to push the help request on all my arena champs on cooldown again. It's time-consuming.
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 572 ★★★
    This is so much more needed in 2020. I hate it, either remove the limit of 1000 so that people dont complain as they are rewarded or fix the irritating bug.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Great idea, but realistically I really don't they will change anything

Sounds like how kabam has been dealing lately. Tons of constructive feedback and fantastic ideas, and we get radio silence and no changes. To be expected now, unfortunately
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    (hashtag) #RemoveArenaHelp

(oh, wait, this isn’t Tweetie bird app 😀)

And, yes, Loyalty, frequency, and number of helps, for remaining Energy Helps would have to be adjusted to make up for no more Arena Helps.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    Arena help is an outdated game mechanic that should be abolished
  • Options
    sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    This would be awesome but the server will not handle that capacity. The hamster can only do so much.
  • Options
    A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    I was looking for a help all button thread but this is an even better idea. Would love to see it implemented among all the other improvements planned for the future of the game. Hopefully it would be something they considered adding to their short term roadmap as it has been desperately needed for a long time!
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    boy do i hate hitting " help request" for 200+ champs only to have request for help again 20mins later..
    a lot of times if you go to another area in the game and come back to arena you have to request help all over again..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKqwnh-6feo
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    rcm2017 said:

This is so much more needed in 2020. I hate it, either remove the limit of 1000 so that people dont complain as they are rewarded or fix the irritating bug.

It’s be nice to get more than a thousand, be way easier to get Unstoppable Colossus
  • Options
    Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 268 ★★★
    I'm all for the removal of the Help button.

Whenever I do hard content, or if I know I'll be making moves in Aq and Aw, I never request help beforehand anywah coz it lags the game terribly when team mates push the button.

Whenever I do request it, it takes ages to do it.

Kbm knows this button puts strain on the serves. Best thing would be to scrap it entirely. It won't be missed.
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★

I'm all for the removal of the Help button.

Whenever I do hard content, or if I know I'll be making moves in Aq and Aw, I never request help beforehand anywah coz it lags the game terribly when team mates push the button.

Whenever I do request it, it takes ages to do it.

Kbm knows this button puts strain on the serves. Best thing would be to scrap it entirely. It won't be missed.

I hope that kabam do the right thing and remove it!!