**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whos better for chipping down champions health Fury or Aegon?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
Heard furys better for the first half of act 6, Aegon for 6.3-4.

My Only mystic is magik and I dont want to r5 her yet so my plan is to use one of the above along with quake for the first 90% health then cap iw for the last 10%. What would be more effective aegons fury heavy cheese or nick in his real form?

Whos better for chipping down champions health Fury or Aegon? 39 votes

Fury
53%
Alex13369ascendanceTimrosLmaoCats4lifeplayinggameletshadow_lurker22Marvel2289RyseStevieManWonderEtjamaDead1Skillful_starJleodavGiodood_1MasterpuffDoctor_Strange19SwarmOfRavensWarlockdaRobotSuperiorSymbiote 21 votes
Aegon
46%
Haji_SaabLvernon15Sw0rdMasterBrokenXva23Triumph_AntMother_FlerkenHera1d_of_Ga1actusFreeToPlay_21ILLUSION8King_Leo321EdeuinkAomine_Daiki10Valkyrie1994AouxWoux00Incredible_Hulk00Mathgeekmanan_44 18 votes

Comments

• Wont work, you wont do much damage, if any.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Aegon
    Someone killed Champion boss's WITH AEGON.Either way AEGON is overall better champion than fury.You don't even have to worry about sentinel and crossbones boss as well.Not to mention Aegon counter all bossess from act 6 besides havok.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Fury

Someone killed Champion boss's WITH AEGON.Either way AEGON is overall better champion than fury.You don't even have to worry about sentinel and crossbones boss as well.Not to mention Aegon counter all bossess from act 6 besides havok.

"Not to mention Aegon counter all bossess from act 6 besides havok"
    That's just false
    Aegon

That's just false
    Sabretooth,ghost,IMIW, Grandmaster, crossbones,sentinel,Medusa but with revives,champion with revives.Say name of any boss.
    Aegon

That's just false
    Maybe somewhere I get wrong but for sure he can counter more lanes,nodes and bossess than fury.On my main account I have fury and Aegon both so don't teach me lesson who is best.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    Wait for better option even hood is better
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    edited May 2020

That's just false
    Sabretooth,ghost,IMIW, Grandmaster, crossbones,sentinel,Medusa but with revives,champion with revives.Say name of any boss.
    Ægon can do IMIW? I agree with your other ones you mentioned but I’m Skeptical of IMIW
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

That's just false
    Not sure if using revives is really aegon countering a boss. Most bosses can be beaten with any champ with revives
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Fury
    If the defender can bleed, then Nick Fury is better at taking them down. For the 6.2.6 Champion specifically, Aegon is better with the heavy spam, but Fury is better for Act 6 overall.
    Aegon

That's just false
    Ægon can do IMIW? I agree with your other ones you mentioned but I’m Skeptical of IMIW
    He can there is a video on YouTube you can watch Besides if you are looking to kill Amy boss and you have AEGON don't be afraid Aegon will forthat
    edited May 2020
    Fury

That's just false
    Maybe somewhere I get wrong but for sure he can counter more lanes,nodes and bossess than fury.On my main account I have fury and Aegon both so don't teach me lesson who is best.
    Never said fury was better.
    Obviously Aegon is good for a lot of lanes and bosses but saying he's *counters all bosses* excluding havok is an exaggeration
    Do you bleed medusa, emp mod Ultron, Mr sinister, Icarus OR would all destroy him
    I use my Aegon as much as the next guy but let's not exaggerate
    Fury

That's just false
    Nobody is trying to teach you a lesson. We can always agree to disagree
    Aegon
    TwmR said:

That's just false
    Not sure if using revives is really aegon countering a boss. Most bosses can be beaten with any champ with revives
    I am talking about champion boss and Medusa.Do you even know what champions is.And we are comparing Aegon and Nick.Aegon can kill champion with revives while Nick cannot even do champion with revives.
    Aegon

That's just false
    Obviously Aegon is good for a lot of lanes and bosses but saying he's *counters all bosses* excluding havok is an exaggeration
    Do you bleed medusa, emp mod Ultron, Mr sinister, Icarus OR would all destroy him
    I have used Aegon against Ultron,Medusa as well.So agree to disagree
    Aegon

That's just false
    Nobody is trying to teach you a lesson. We can always agree to disagree
    AEGON can do Ultron while Nick cannot.See the difference.
    Aegon
    Aegon can also do sinister.It will be long but he can while Nick cannot even do sinister
    edited May 2020
    Fury

Aegon can also do sinister.It will be long but he can while Nick cannot even do sinister

Like I said I never claimed fury was better, don't see why you're fixated on comparing them. Any poison immune can do sinister with Heimdall/a bunch of revives
    That doesn't make them a "counter".

• Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Fury

Fury

That's just false
    Emp mod spite and spry on that Ultron is horrible for Aegon every true strike adds an emp mod charge. I'm sure you can do it with enough revives but it doesn't magically make Aegon a counter
    Same for do you bleed medusa
    You need 500 combo to not proc explosive personality then you have to dance around her unblockable since you have to dex to get her to block. Again I'm sure you can do it with units
    I used cap iw and spammed sp1 for 20 mins. It cost me a couple revives but I'd still not call him a counter since it's not conventional
    Aegon

He could. With revives. Which apparently makes champs a counter to stuff.
    That will be alot of revives.But Aegon can counter sinister withour revives.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

TwmR said:

That's just false
    I am talking about champion boss and Medusa.Do you even know what champions is.And we are comparing Aegon and Nick.Aegon can kill champion with revives while Nick cannot even do champion with revives.
    Nick could do champion with revives too but using a champ and just throwing revives at them doesn't make them a counter.
    Also why bring up medusa where nick is one of the best counters
    Aegon

That's just false
    Emp mod spite and spry on that Ultron is horrible for Aegon every true strike adds an emp mod charge. I'm sure you can do it with enough revives but it doesn't magically make Aegon a counter
    You need 500 combo to not proc explosive personality then you have to dance around her unblockable since you have to dex to get her to block. Again I'm sure you can do it with units
    I used cap iw and spammed sp1 for 20 mins. It cost me a couple revives but I'd still not call him a counter since it's not conventional
    And here comes AEGON'S quick damage.Let's compare you use Nick against Ultron and I will use Aegon against Ultron let's see who will counter Ultron quickly with less revives.You definitely don't know how Aegon works don't you.And we are comparing Aegon and Nick.
    Aegon

That's just false
    And against Medusa this is not how you use Aegon she has buffet.
    Aegon

That's just false
    And again I am saying for the 5th time we are comparing AEGON and Nick.Who can do more bossess and more fights in act 6.This is what this topic about Right.
    Aegon
    TwmR said:

TwmR said:

That's just false
    Nick could do champion with revives too but using a champ and just throwing revives at them doesn't make them a counter.
    AEGON can do champion with less revives than Nick.This is about comparing Nick and Aegon right.
    Aegon
    TwmR said:

TwmR said:

That's just false
    Nick is best counter for Medusa.But Aegon can counter more bossess overall.Wanna compare.
    Aegon
    Aegon can counter Ultron ,Nick cannot.Aegkn can counter sabretooth quickly ,Nick cannot.Aegon can counter IMIW ,Nick cannot.AEGOn can counter crossbones ,Nick cannot.AEGON can counter Iceman ,Nick cannot.AEGON can counter Hydra apatoid boss,Nick cannot.If you want to compare further I can go beyond.