**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2.2 😐 Sinister fight

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Any tips?!

Comments

• Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What’s your roster? Sinister basically requires either a permanent fury (like on CMM or Medusa) or a champ that can give a permanent fury (Like Heimdall).
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I used Hyperion and a few revives wasn’t that bad
  • Options
    LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Its a very niche fight...
    -Heimdall/Angela synergy
    -CMM
    -Medusa
    -Hype CAN work, but not very good because he has a ton of buffs which kills him with the buff--->shock node on him.
    -Kamala Khan
    -Black Bolt
    Thats basically it. Other than that, good luck. I've been stuck on it for months now just because I don't have the correct 5* champs...
  • Options

• Options
    LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Yeah. Youre only option is OG Cap Marvel and that would still take a long time and I wouldn't rank her up solely for this one fight.
  • Options
    Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I only have CMM, hype and NF so I do my best to get it down between the three. I can usually do it within a single 40 unit revive.
  • Options
    GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111 β˜…
    Bawa69 said:

Capiw with a skill and tech on yiur team... spam heavy and bait specials from start to end ... i cheesed it that way

Do you have heimdall and angela/hela synergy?
  • Options
    GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111 β˜…

-Heimdall/Angela synergy
    -CMM
    -Medusa
    -Hype CAN work, but not very good because he has a ton of buffs which kills him with the buff--->shock node on him.
    -Kamala Khan
    -Black Bolt
    Thats basically it. Other than that, good luck. I've been stuck on it for months now just because I don't have the correct 5* champs...

Do you think Ronan will work?
  • Options
    Gigantea said:

Bawa69 said:

Capiw with a skill and tech on yiur team... spam heavy and bait specials from start to end ... i cheesed it that way

No, You should be able to see what I have.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Gigantea said:

-Heimdall/Angela synergy
    -CMM
    -Medusa
    -Kamala Khan
    -Black Bolt

Do you think Ronan will work?
    Technically any naturally poison immune with access to a fury buff via their own kit or via Heimdall/Angela synergy can do the fight.
  • Options
    Envi1Envi1 Posts: 17 β˜…
    Everyone forgetting Warlock with Ultron synergy? By far the best option
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Envi1 said:

Not the best option. Each time Warlock is immune, he gains a fury, which makes Sinisters EMP stacked.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bawa69 said:

What’s rhe cheese? You just chip him down? I tried that, even the sp3 didn’t do 1%. Gave up.
    I just have to wait. So unfun.
  • Options
    Envi1Envi1 Posts: 17 β˜…

Envi1 said:

Not the best option. Each time Warlock is immune, he gains a fury, which makes Sinisters EMP stacked.
    By far the best option I have used myself and have seen a lot of others use, it may take some people a few revives with warlock but he gets the fight down quickly without the headache, I myself managed to solo the fight and a lot of others have as well

• Options
    Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Bawa69 said:

What’s rhe cheese? You just chip him down? I tried that, even the sp3 didn’t do 1%. Gave up.
    I just have to wait. So unfun.
    charging heavy gains a fury and since fury is the only way you can do significant damage..thats why its a cheese...additionally the skill synergy helps in shrugging off the poison or shock debuff...ofcourse your sp 3 didnt even dent him...to use any special you need to charge your heavy and chain in the special right after your heavy charge...for sp 3 you can stun heavy and sp3 as the fury buff gets paused during your sp3....
  • Options
    Gigantea said:

Bawa69 said:

not needed with capiw as he gains fury while charging heavy hence the parry heavy spamming
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bawa69 said:

Gigantea said:

Bawa69 said:

not needed with capiw as he gains fury while charging heavy hence the parry heavy spamming
    I'm curious, with the wording of caustic Temper, shouldn't passive furys technically not work?
  • Options
    Terra said:

Bawa69 said:

Gigantea said:

Bawa69 said:

I'm curious, with the wording of caustic Temper, shouldn't passive furys technically not work?
    Apologies, yes you are right ...hela and heimdal synergies are a must ...its been some time since i finished that fight and i forgot about it....but i still maintain capiw spamming heavy made made the fight very easy
  • Options
    Beat it with quake in around 20-25 minutes
  • Options
    Fun...
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’ve seen people do it with ghost. Use caustic temper and back blast to build passive furies. Build up your power until you reach and sp3. Heavy before the sp3, and have 10+ passive furies. It should take a few sp3s to get him down.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I did it with Quake no synergies took about 30 minutes, very long but solod it
  • Options
    Mav3NMav3N Posts: 14 β˜…
    Bawa69 said:

No, i used the same but the output damage was too much low, like fight could go for whole day. Yes you can do it easily with hemdal synergy. But CAIW + Skill ( shrug off poison) + Tech (petrify) cant do it. My team was CAIW+NF+CG+SL+SS (1st account)
    CAIW+Blade+Starky+CG+Hyperion (2nd account)
    But i couldn't do it.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ghost easy solo.