**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Tickets [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    You cant just take our treasury like this, Kabam. You take dozen million gold, a few million bc from us which will be used for future AQ and give back 5 month worth of resource which is ridiculous.

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    We should have been given the option to withdraw the treasury and use it.
  • Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    the only thing you could have ever done with it is enter AQ, why is it unfair that they give AQ entrance items for it?
  • Options
    DragonUnleashedDragonUnleashed Posts: 62
    Yeah boo ! Gold, give it back, rankups need it, goes to waste is gone boo

I'm angry, you won't like me when I'm angry

I'm always angry..

Smash

That's that, thanks for reading

• Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    edited May 2020
    Crumb3307 said:

the only thing you could have ever done with it is enter AQ, why is it unfair that they give AQ entrance items for it?

You mean except use Gold for rank ups, Battle chips for BC crystals and the Loyalty to buy stuff from loyalty store??
    yeah I guess you're right... you can't use that stuff anywhere else!
    The simplest and fairest thing they can do is take whats in each alliance's treasury and split it equally 30 ways with current members.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Crumb3307 said:

You mean except use Gold for rank ups, Battle chips for BC crystals and the Loyalty to buy stuff from loyalty store??
    The simplest and fairest thing they can do is take whats in each alliance's treasury and split it equally 30 ways with current members.
    Once it was put into the treasury it could be used nowhere else but alliance quests.
  • Options
    AdixRajAdixRaj Posts: 114
    But now since those resources aren’t needed to start aq , might as well give them back ? Not in ticket form I mean , map 5 players have zero use for tickets and are being robbed in plain daylight
  • Options
    Do you guys believe dictatorship way of running this game is your idea of asserting the idea that it is actually you who own this game and we are nothing ?

Sure looks like that ! Never do discussions take place between kabam and the players like two adults !
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    If $10 per week of map 7 or grind your a$$ off in the arena is not p2p then what is ? And escalating costs to enter aq ???

You trying to get people to play the game or pushing them away from it ?
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Rozay613 said:

Also, why would we only get tickets for the last 5 months of donations? Our treasury has way more value than that. How is that a fair resolution? We run map 5 now but have a huge surplus from when we did map 6......

Its bc kabam wants to fight all the bots and mercs that donate to an alliance for cash. So they shift it from everyone to individual. General a good idea imo. Just a big problem for alliances that run not the same map.

On the other hand getting 5 months worth of donation back is almost like it was free for 5 months. Ofc only if you play map 6 and 7.
    But for map 5 its free in the future as well. And even if you cant use your tickets now you can maybe use them in the future.

I like this change a lot IF they figure the problem with diffrent BGs.
  • Options
    LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★

I get where you're coming from, but when you donate to the Treasury, those resources become solely to open Alliance Quest Maps, and that's what Alliance Tickets.

It would be the same thing that happened if Map 5 became free without the new ticket system.

Good new :smile:
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    AdixRaj said:

But now since those resources aren’t needed to start aq , might as well give them back ? Not in ticket form I mean , map 5 players have zero use for tickets and are being robbed in plain daylight

Would you prefer to continue paying for map 5?
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★

Crumb3307 said:

Once it was put into the treasury it could be used nowhere else but alliance quests.
    But it was put "in to" the treasury on the understanding it could be used. If it cannot be used in the future, then it shouldn't simply disappear into a black hole. It should be refunded.
    Kabam removing the trasury and effectively cancelling out gold, bc and loyalty that was earned by members is them basically writing off currency that is in the game currently and part of the game economy. I never donated on the understanding that my donation wouldnt be used in some way, at some stage, in the future.

If they cant refund it then it should be converted into something of use, and not just deleted from the game
  • Options
    NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291

• Options
    NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    I hope that Ally's that bought resources from mercs are really pissed. It is because of them all this last changes in game: the gift option, now this, and so on!

Well, let's see what happens now to ally that running different maps from bg (like 2 bgs map 5 and 1bg map 6)..... Because it's not fair just map 6 ones paid entries..... Unless people will receive just rewards from the bg that enter, but even so in final all members receive glory and global rewards too....

Damn for this mercs, I hope kabam someday fix global chats to get rid of them! They suck!
  • Options
    edited May 2020

Crumb3307 said:

If they cant refund it then it should be converted into something of use, and not just deleted from the game
    Itis ,tickets.

• Options
    Voltolos said:

AdixRaj said:

Would you prefer to continue paying for map 5?
    Map 5 fees is sustainable, so yes !

• Options
    edited May 2020
    Crumb3307 said:

Even if you put it as such, something still lost. We lost our treasury. Our alliance once had millions gold, now it suddenly gone. So at least our alliance should get compensation in some kind such as alliance revives, alliance health potion ... But in general, Kabam should give compensation to community because what they did is unbelievable and left no room for us to respond. If they told us one week beforehand, we can save hundred thounsand gold which is no joke.
  • Options
    GOTG said:

Crumb3307 said:

Even if you put it as such, something still lost. We lost our treasury. Our alliance once had millions gold, now it suddenly gone. So at least our alliance should get compensation in some kind such as alliance revives, alliance health potion ... But in general, Kabam should give compensation to community because what they did is unbelievable and left no room for us to respond. If they told us one week beforehand, we can save hundred thounsand gold which is no joke.
    They could give you a months notice and you would not have been able to do anything with it.

Alternatively they could leave map 5 with a cost so you have a use for the treasury and tickets.
  • Options

Crumb3307 said:

And if they did it in more professional way, told us 1 week beforehand, we can save so many resource not just lost meaninglessly like this. For people who dont join map 6 or 7, what will those ticket do for them?

If Kabam see it as alliance resource, give us alliance revives and health potion to compensate.

• Options
    GOTG said:

Crumb3307 said:

And if they did it in more professional way, told us 1 week beforehand, we can save so many resource not just lost meaninglessly like this. For people who dont join map 6 or 7, what will those ticket do for them?

If Kabam see it as alliance resource, give us alliance revives and health potion to compensate.

Yeah they should've just left map 5 with a fee instead of making it free and giving something else on top of it.
  • Options
    edited May 2020

GOTG said:

Crumb3307 said:

Yeah they should've just left map 5 with a fee instead of making it free and giving something else on top of it.
    Why dont you ask them? Hey Kabam, some guy in the forum does not like my idea because they think it is a joke, so you should punish them by put up a fee entry for map 5. Please, please Kabam, huhu.
  • Options

GOTG said:

Crumb3307 said:

They could give you a months notice and you would not have been able to do anything with it.

Alternatively they could leave map 5 with a cost so you have a use for the treasury and tickets.
    Why do you think that we could not do anything with it? When you said that did you even think, or just wrote it desperately for your ego?
  • Options
    GOTG said:

GOTG said:

Crumb3307 said:

Why do you think that we could not do anything with it? When you said that did you even think, or just wrote it desperately for your ego?
    You would be paying for something they are giving you for free; there is no difference between them letting you spend it to pay for the map or not.
  • Options
    GOTG said:

GOTG said:

Crumb3307 said:

Why dont you ask them? Hey Kabam, some guy in the forum does not like my idea because they think it is a joke, so you should punish them by put up a fee entry for map 5. Please, please Kabam, huhu.
    No need to ask, they implemented a plan of making AQ free instead of continuing to charge for 2 weeks. A penny saved...
  • Options

GOTG said:

GOTG said:

Crumb3307 said:

No need to ask, they implemented a plan of making AQ free instead of continuing to charge for 2 weeks. A penny saved...
    Ok ok. I don't have time with you. If Kabam give compensation to players, be a man and don't use it.