**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Tickets [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Schmidty0611Schmidty0611 Posts: 28
    Seriously, this whole treasury turned tickets is a giant heaping dumpster fire of an ordeal. They literally stole millions in hard earned resources each, from honest alliances. Our alliance runs a mix of maps. We could have ran donation free weeks of AQ for I don’t know how long, based on our treasury reserves. This needs to be addressed and these resources that were stolen need to be redistributed in a more realistic and fair way.
  • Options
    NinjaiXNinjaiX Posts: 41
    This is another step towards a subscription based model. I don’t buy Kabam’s reasoning behind this move.
  • Options
    NinjaiXNinjaiX Posts: 41
    If you want to run a subscription based model then the rewards should be the same.

If you want a ticket based system then the cost should be a split equally as the rewards are the same. Why should 1 BG pay 75 tickets whilst the other two BG’s pay 150 tickets and get EXACTLY the same rewards.

Seriously who thinks of this and says yes that’s fair. Let’s roll out these changes.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Shinyuu said:

Why is it our concerns are addressed only when a big social media influencer on YouTube isn't happy with things? When your every day summoner tries to address an issue it falls on deaf ears 9 out of 10 times. Maybe if Seatin makes a video saying the resources should have been returned then you'd listen. If you got money in a bank and that bank says they're closing up for good then they would return your money not give you tickets good for entry to Outback Steakhouse.

Except the treasury was never a bank. You were never able to withdraw from it so you should never have gotten anything back at all in all reality. The fact that anything was returned at all was a bonus
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    NinjaiX said:

If you want to run a subscription based model then the rewards should be the same.

If you want a ticket based system then the cost should be a split equally as the rewards are the same. Why should 1 BG pay 75 tickets whilst the other two BG’s pay 150 tickets and get EXACTLY the same rewards.

Seriously who thinks of this and says yes that’s fair. Let’s roll out these changes.

That issue is already being addressed and alliances running staggered maps will be able to split the cost by hopefully August
  • Options
    Shinyuu said:

Shinyuu said:

Why is it our concerns are addressed only when a big social media influencer on YouTube isn't happy with things? When your every day summoner tries to address an issue it falls on deaf ears 9 out of 10 times. Maybe if Seatin makes a video saying the resources should have been returned then you'd listen. If you got money in a bank and that bank says they're closing up for good then they would return your money not give you tickets good for entry to Outback Steakhouse.

Except the treasury was never a bank. You were never able to withdraw from it so you should never have gotten anything back at all in all reality. The fact that anything was returned at all was a bonus
    When you have most players screaming we need gold would it not make sense to give them their gold and resources they put in to make the community happy? How about the fact they cut or just removed gold altogether from maps. Do you think that's right?
    I have zero issues with the ticket change now that the staggered map issue is being addressed.
  • Options
    Shinyuu said:

Shinyuu said:

Shinyuu said:

When you have most players screaming we need gold would it not make sense to give them their gold and resources they put in to make the community happy? How about the fact they cut or just removed gold altogether from maps. Do you think that's right?
    I have zero issues with the ticket change now that the staggered map issue is being addressed.
    That's not what I asked. I said they cut or removed gold all together from maps when so many players struggle with gold. Do you think that's right?
    Considering I've been running map 7 since it came about and I've never bought into the "gold drought" song people love to sing, no I don't particularly care or think it's wrong
  • Options
    Shinyuu said:

Shinyuu said:

Shinyuu said:

Shinyuu said:

That's not what I asked. I said they cut or removed gold all together from maps when so many players struggle with gold. Do you think that's right?
    Considering I've been running map 7 since it came about and I've never bought into the "gold drought" song people love to sing, no I don't particularly care or think it's wrong
    Oh got it. You don't care because you have plenty of gold and could care less others don't. You should apply to work at Kabam. I think you got the right attitude for it hahaha
    There are plenty of avenues to get gold in this game. The fact that so many of you don't want to do them does not mean there's an actual problem. It means you can't be bothered and want to get more for nothing. But keep thinking that my attitude is the one that's problematic
  • Options
    The only change I would like to see that would help people with gold is 5* and 6* dupes be given more iso. The fact that you get the same amount of iso as you do duping a 4* is ridiculous. Outside of that, there's plenty of gold availability
  • Options
    Shinyuu said:

Shinyuu said:

Shinyuu said:

Shinyuu said:

Shinyuu said:

Oh got it. You don't care because you have plenty of gold and could care less others don't. You should apply to work at Kabam. I think you got the right attitude for it hahaha
    There are plenty of avenues to get gold in this game. The fact that so many of you don't want to do them does not mean there's an actual problem. It means you can't be bothered and want to get more for nothing. But keep thinking that my attitude is the one that's problematic
    What avenues? Arena? The piece of content that is so time consuming, outdated rewards, and boring that no one wants to do it or has the time? AQ was something you did find tine for to get done if you're in an alliance so the fact they would cut or remove the gold all together is just wrong. Just because you have no life to grind your soul away in arena doesn't mean others can and they relied on any gold coming their way to help with rank ups. But sit on your mountain of gold looking down at all the peasants laughing at who can't play as much as you do to grind in arena.
    Yes arena, also incursions. I don't care if it's boring, there's gold available there and if you can't be bothered to get it then you can't complain about not having it and expect to be taken seriously
  • Options
    Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    Sooo has anyone else still not received any refund tickets like me? Are they still being sent out?
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Shinyuu said:

Shinyuu said:

I have said this before. It's not fair to give back the resources the players donate.
  • Options
    Shinyuu said:

Shinyuu said:

Shinyuu said:

I have said this before. It's not fair to give back the resources the players donate.
    Fine then give us a way to refund our tickets then. Which someone said something about a refund tickets so maybe they're listening to the players. Some of us don't want nor need these tickets. I got over 3,000 and run map 5 and will never change that because I just don't have the time so why do I need over 3,000 tickets clogging up my items.
    They mean the tickets for AQ. They're not refunding anything.

Let me ask you this.

Why the hell would you stockpile that much gold in the Treasury if you're only running Map 5? What's the point?
  • Options
    Shinyuu said:

Listen because you seem to have a hard time reading between the lines. PEOPLE DON'T HAVE AS MUCH TIME AS YOU DO TO GRIND ARENA. Put it in all caps so you didn't miss it that time. It is so time consuming and with AQ, AW, and questing not everyone has the time to do arena like you do but because you do you don't care what others are struggling with. Long as your good right? I bet if you saw a dying man in the street you'd walk right by them thinking they should have made better life choices not my concern. Why don't you care about how changes made to the game affect the community as a whole not just yourself. Guess what they keep making these decisions over and over and more and more get fed up with the game and quit well then guess what your mountain of gold and all your time grinding arena become absolutely worthless because there will be no game.

All I keep hearing is "I don't wanna so they need to make it easier". That's fine and all, hope it works out for you but if you're looking for sympathy you won't find it here.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Shinyuu said:

Listen because you seem to have a hard time reading between the lines. PEOPLE DON'T HAVE AS MUCH TIME AS YOU DO TO GRIND ARENA. Put it in all caps so you didn't miss it that time. It is so time consuming and with AQ, AW, and questing not everyone has the time to do arena like you do but because you do you don't care what others are struggling with. Long as your good right? I bet if you saw a dying man in the street you'd walk right by them thinking they should have made better life choices not my concern. Why don't you care about how changes made to the game affect the community as a whole not just yourself. Guess what they keep making these decisions over and over and more and more get fed up with the game and quit well then guess what your mountain of gold and all your time grinding arena become absolutely worthless because there will be no game.

Did you really compare Gold in a mobile game to a dying man on the streets?

Okay, let's run with it. If the man is given a loaf of bread, some cheese, mayo, and ham, and he refuses to make a sandwich.....
  • Options
    ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    I just wanna know what logic was used to decide who got how many tickets
  • Options
    Shinyuu said:

I swear you Kabam fans boy come out the wood work when someone has a problem with a decision made about this game...I recognize all the names speaking out now from all the forums saying it's okay, Kabam are our God's, they know what's best...if tomorrow they want to remove beyond God champs all together you'll be like it's okay they know what's best...GTFOH I don't have time for your butt kissing of Kabam haha yall have good night

You realize there's more options than agreeing with everything they do and acting like every tiny little thing they change is some great social injustice right?

I disagree with quite a few game team decisions I just don't throw my toys out the crib over every single one I don't like.
  • Options
    Shinyuu said:

I swear you Kabam fans boy come out the wood work when someone has a problem with a decision made about this game...I recognize all the names speaking out now from all the forums saying it's okay, Kabam are our God's, they know what's best...if tomorrow they want to remove beyond God champs all together you'll be like it's okay they know what's best...GTFOH I don't have time for your butt kissing of Kabam haha yall have good night

Nah, I'm just advocating for the players who don't donate.