**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* Corvus Glaive to rank 5 or 5* CMM to rank 3?

SatomiSatomi Posts: 87
I'm trying to get Uncollected and pulled her from my 5 star crystal the other day. Who is gonna help me more getting to Uncollected? I've finished Chapter 1 today and have not yet started Chapter 2.

4* Corvus Glaive to rank 5 or 5* CMM to rank 3? 8 votes

Corvus
12%
Ronaldo16049 1 vote
CMM
87%
Living TRIBUNALTheHeroDeservedmrcyrcleMoNsTeR_804Sparx265Soyheyor123Lil_Lasagna 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    edited May 2020
    CMM
    Go for the cap marvel. Personally I had a rank 5 four star Corvus early on and he immensely helped me. But granted I didn’t have any good five stars at the time. I would say that cmm is pretty much on the same level as Corvus, maybe just a tad worse depending on the circumstances but is still amazing. Soon enough five stars will probably become more relevant to you and you will be happy that you ranked her up over Corvus. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    Sparx265 said:

Go for the cap marvel. Personally I had a rank 5 four star Corvus early on and he immensely helped me. But granted I didn’t have any good five stars at the time. I would say that cmm is pretty much on the same level as Corvus, maybe just a tad worse depending on the circumstances but is still amazing. Soon enough five stars will probably become more relevant to you and you will be happy that you ranked her up over Corvus. Hope this helps!

That was one of the pros for me as well, she will more viable for future content I can imagine since she's a 5*. Thanks for the input!
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    CMM, if you can get her awakened from trifts as well her indestructible will also be so useful for the collector
  • Options
    Mauled said:

CMM, if you can get her awakened from trifts as well her indestructible will also be so useful for the collector

I am not yet Uncollected therefore unfortunately can't purchase the tier 4 rift detector or chronometer.