**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

who is better symbiote supreme or longshot?

i am uncollected and trying to reach cavalier. who to rank up ( Both are unawakened)??

who is better symbiote supreme or longshot? 58 votes

symbiote supreme
68%
Timone147Erza_ScarletTerraLvernon15Monk1_ASDF_Raymundo86BrokenPanchulon21simolazHeattblasttDrDeadpoolScopeotoe987AdixRajWine_LoverTopCat87FjolnirKRANꓘHera1d_of_Ga1actusDonDudu2809 40 votes
Longshot
31%
issamaf80AdvCats4lifeGwenpoolManKalantakCage_1SeraphionSkinnyfatboy82Giodood_1[Deleted User]TheInfinty_AnxietySwarmOfRavensR1s02AddictorBertTheSilverSurferCowabungaCeltic1981 18 votes

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    symbiote supreme
    Longshot has massive damage but sym is more practical. You also can’t go wrong with either though.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    symbiote supreme
    SS for sure
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    symbiote supreme
    Sym supreme is a niche champion, but he is better than Longshot
  • Longshot
    symsup is very niche, and isn't that great in most situations. Longshot has better damage and can be used for a lot more things. If one of these would be you're 1st maxed out, I would say longshot. If you're looking for a counter to something like 6.2 champion, for example, I would go with symsup instead
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 379 ★★★
    Longshot
    Most people would say SS, because Longshot is new, lots of people don’t have him as 5 or 6 star. However, SS has released for a long time, so many people have him as rank 5 or rank 2. So the poll is not objective I guess.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    symbiote supreme

They both have there uses. Only thing I would truly say that even compares the 2 is that they are mystic.
    Ss. Is a champ that you really need to learn his cycles, trigger s3 at just the right time and hope the opp has been throwing s1 so you don't push them to s3. Both can nullify things others cant.
    What I believe longshot can do that ss can't is great power gain due to karmas. Instant bleeds. Insane s2 with fate seal. But both can also be really limited. Ss against a bleed immune or LS against incinerate immune. I have LS as a r5 sig 55 4* and I use him more than my r4 5* ss.

* Their *