**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is this rare?

I just started playing and I got a character called symbiote supreme and a friend said he was rare is this true

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    He's not rare (rare are those who have very low chances to drop from crystals, or those aquired through other means), but he's a extremely good champion which requires some skill to use 100% effectively
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

I just started playing and I got a character called symbiote supreme and a friend said he was rare is this true

no he is not you can get him from premiums 3* 4* 5* 6* crystals and certain daily ones. Either your friend is pulling your leg or he is getting confused with the Summoned Symbioid which was a limited time champ.
  • Options

no he is not you can get him from premiums 3* 4* 5* 6* crystals and certain daily ones. Either your friend is pulling your leg or he is getting confused with the Summoned Symbioid which was a limited time champ.
    Symbiote Supreme exists as a 2* y'know.
  • Options
    Terra said:

Symbiote Supreme exists as a 2* y'know.
    ya totally forgot with those new crystals also he's in featured crystals too @FAZE_CHARLES_II
  • Options
    no one is really rare in this game, except the worthless trophy champs that whales spend thousands on. Every champ has an equal chance to be semi-randomly selected from a crystal. Symsup is good, but niche.
    Rare champs in this game are: thanos, kang, immortal iron fist, og(red) deadpool, goldpool, and also probably platinumpool, but he isn't out yet
  • Options
    ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    I wouldn’t say any champ is rare. You either got lucky or you didn’t depending on when you got him in game. (Ex: I got my sentinel after I finished the mutant varient, and while he’s good he had no use to me atm) And also it depends if you got a 3,4,5,6 star version. While a 6* version isn’t “rare” it’s more unlikely and you must’ve had hella luck.
  • Options

no one is really rare in this game, except the worthless trophy champs that whales spend thousands on. Every champ has an equal chance to be semi-randomly selected from a crystal. Symsup is good, but niche.
    Rare champs in this game are: thanos, kang, immortal iron fist, og(red) deadpool, goldpool, and also probably platinumpool, but he isn't out yet

weapon x too
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

weapon X, three star OG hulk, a r3 worthy champ out of a six star crystal
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Why is a 3* OG Hulk rare?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Drenlin said:

he’s not in crystals anymore or something. he used to be but now he’s like OG Deadpool. Could be wrong though
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    OG deadpool you’ve always had to buy with $$ don’t think that was ever the case with Hulk?ive had a3* version forever don’t remember him being special in any way
  • Options
    edited May 2020

Drenlin said:

he’s not in crystals anymore or something. he used to be but now he’s like OG Deadpool. Could be wrong though
    He's not in normal 3* crystals anymore, that is correct. He was given out to everyone in his 3* version a few years ago. Dunno why he specifically was chosen for this
  • Options

Lmao no he’s not rare how new is your friend?

Probably that since SymS is Kabam created, and not a original Marvel creation, their friend thought they were rare due to very little exposure outside of game