**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is your favorite character in the game even if they suck

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
When i started playing i wanted Iron Man so bad he sucked and i had to deal with it forever until IMIW came out. Was really happy he is amazing.

Comments

• Options
    my favorite champ in the game is surfer, even though some people say he sucks. His damage is pretty good with high sig level, increased potency buff from the sp3, and double furies.
  • Options

my favorite champ in the game is surfer, even though some people say he sucks. His damage is pretty good with high sig level, increased potency buff from the sp3, and double furies.

ya i just awakened mine and I'm really loving him.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    Dr Strange
  • Options
    MikeHock said:

Dr Strange

Nice
  • Options
    ThrombokinaseThrombokinase Posts: 8
    Vulture
  • Options
    Samanyu_8Samanyu_8 Posts: 113
    THE BEST IS IMIW!!!!!!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Quake and Night Monkey

Both are really fun to play for me
  • Options
    CaptainsShield29CaptainsShield29 Posts: 26
    Corvus Glaive Forever
  • Options
    Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    Just picked up the game again but I find dr doom fun to use
  • Options

but......but.......
    did you read the title?
  • Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
    My favorite is probably killmonger I know he don't suck but he's just so smooth to play with kinda like Ronin.. but for the champ that sucks I'm going with my first 5 star Rogue she carried me through so much content still like playing with her
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Falcon, satisfying animations
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    SENTRY.
    When i started playing i was eager to have sentry. But his mechanism is soo difficult amd demanding.
    I had to deal with the fact that there is void. Who is practically should not be a different character. Instead they should have introduced void after sentry's sp3. Like jn the animation. Sentry becomes void after sp3. And remain like that until the match ends. Or u can play as sentry. It would have been Soo creative.
    And buff sentry's mechanism too. With some immunity. Etc.
    It was a heart break for me
    & Also

Ghost rider not having incenerate ability or power gain ability. Or poision immunity & incenerate immunity. (Rider is amazing and very very useful though) one of the 1st member of 1st Trinity ever)

I miss idilist's utube channel.
    He had the guts and skill for sig 200 5/65 sentry
  • Options
    edited May 2020

My favorite is probably killmonger I know he don't suck but he's just so smooth to play with kinda like Ronin.. but for the champ that sucks I'm going with my first 5 star Rogue she carried me through so much content still like playing with her

That's cool man they don't have to suck to be your favorite i just put it in there so people didn't constantly pick Quake Corvus etc.
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

That's cool man they don't have to suck to be your favorite i just pit it in there so people didn't constantly pick Quake Corvus etc.
    In that case hood as well
  • Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Green goblin
  • Options
    Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    To properly answer the question my favorite character was always winter soldier
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    My favorites are Juggernaut and Abomination of the ones that suck and Nova overall.
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

but......but.......
    did you read the title?
    Lmao just cuz they are gods doesn't mean that they can't like them. I hate all of the meme tier champs and love champs like Corvus, Doom, domino etc.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    🧲 Magneto Marvel Now for me. Despite he is bad he was my first 4* 5/50 this is how much I like him. Do anyone knows if he ever going to be at the 5* basic pool?
  • Options
    manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Iceman because his special 1 does good frostbite and coldsnap damage, his sp 2 has high crits and he has triple immunity
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

FRITO_Man said:

but......but.......
    did you read the title?
    Lmao just cuz they are gods doesn't mean that they can't like them. I hate all of the meme tier champs and love champs like Corvus, Doom, domino etc.
    Dude the title was favourite champ who ‘SUCKS’ lol
    Well it was favorite champs even if they suck, not favorite champs that suck, but semantics
    My favorite to play is probably ghost against a reasonably aggressive ai. Super satisfying.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    manan_44 said:

Iceman because his special 1 does good frostbite and coldsnap damage, his sp 2 has high crits and he has triple immunity

I didn’t knew Iceman sucked! 🤣
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,771 ★★★★★
    I've always loved Doom and was razing the internet for a whole year on concepts and sneak peeks.

However in the game it's a tie between him and IMIW. They did an amazing job on him tbh.

CAIW is also a personal fave.