**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is your favorite character in the game even if they suck

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

manan_44 said:

Iceman because his special 1 does good frostbite and coldsnap damage, his sp 2 has high crits and he has triple immunity

I didn’t knew Iceman sucked! 🤣
    he doesn’t. The title said even if they suck, not they have to suck.

FRITO_Man said:

Just picked up the game again but I find dr doom fun to use

but......but.......
    did you read the title?
    Lmao just cuz they are gods doesn't mean that they can't like them. I hate all of the meme tier champs and love champs like Corvus, Doom, domino etc.
    Dude the title was favourite champ who ‘SUCKS’ lol
    The title is who’s your favorite character in the game even if they suck, not who’s your favorite character in the game that sucks @Lil_Lasagna
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    It was a fun comment buddy sorry u didn’t catch it and rushed to hit the disagree button 😉
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    Now now no need to argue guys just cuz I stupidly didn’t answer the question properly
    Greekhit said:

It was a fun comment buddy sorry u didn’t catch it and rushed to hit the disagree button 😉

I didn’t hit disagree but okay...
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Then my bad of supposing that. All good bro 🙂
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Gotta be Doom for me with Nick coming in close second (been saving a Skill gem over a year for that dude). I absolutely love everything about those 2. Their utility, their playstyles, their animations. The only reason Doom takes a slight edge over Nick for me is cause his Sp's 3 and 1 are cooler imo.

my favorite champ in the game is surfer, even though some people say he sucks. His damage is pretty good with high sig level, increased potency buff from the sp3, and double furies.

I am pretty darn sure I know who you are and if I'm right, glad you're back buddy.
    Etjama said:

my favorite champ in the game is surfer, even though some people say he sucks. His damage is pretty good with high sig level, increased potency buff from the sp3, and double furies.

I am pretty darn sure I know who you are and if I'm right, glad you're back buddy.
    shush Janane
  • qnaqyeonnqnaqyeonn Posts: 11
    Iron Fist
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Etjama said:

Sssshhhhhh Lol

Etjama said:

shush Janane
    Lol, what? He can always pull an @Aryl 😂😂😂
    Etjama said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Etjama said:

Sssshhhhhh Lol

Etjama said:

shush Janane
    he has been, and they’ve been catching him. Pay attention, Janane
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    my favorite champ is taskmaster you guys are probably sick of fighting him lol
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    Colossus and its not even close
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Giodood_1 said:

my favorite champ is taskmaster you guys are probably sick of fighting him lol

SL makes that fight very short so I don’t mind him to much
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Etjama said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Etjama said:

Sssshhhhhh Lol

Etjama said:

shush Janane
    You mean an @Hamin
    I mean, yeah. But I just love the username Aryl so much better.
  • Etjama said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Etjama said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Etjama said:

Sssshhhhhh Lol

Etjama said:

shush Janane
    You mean an @Hamin
    I'm 99.99% sure that aryl is lyra backwards
  • ZurafaZurafa Posts: 52
    Moon knight, I dint have him as a 5 or 6* and I want him almost as much as I want ghost. When he first came out he was a secondary featured in elektra’s assassin crystals, I opened 7 of them for my birthday and pulled 2 4* moon knights, that was at a time when I didn’t have many 4* and he was my first duped 4*, I’ve loved him ever since.

Etjama said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Etjama said:

Sssshhhhhh Lol

Etjama said:

shush Janane
    Lol, I've only seen Highlevelplayer get caught, other Janane 😂.

Etjama said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Etjama said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Etjama said:

Sssshhhhhh Lol

Etjama said:

shush Janane
    You mean an @Hamin
    I'm 99.99% sure that aryl is lyra backwards
    So is Bert actually Terb spelled backwards? 🤨
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Phoenix
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Venom the duck.
    Idk why but I love his rng on the buffs.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Right now I’m loving human torch and dr doom, but my favorite meme tier character is ultron.
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Etjama said:

Sssshhhhhh Lol

Etjama said:

shush Janane
    Lol, I've only seen Highlevelplayer get caught, other Janane 😂.
    Highlevelplayer, lowlevelplayer, midlevelplayer, Bert1, Bert2, SilvertheSurfer, Janane
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Dormammu
  • AydenPlays1AydenPlays1 Posts: 119
    Even tho hes not out so I cant judge him I think Hit Monkey is cool. Next event quest
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    i love playing with karnak eventho he is bad, but i had more expectation on ghost rider thats was totally exploit in this game