**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Adrenaline, HP display error for post-KO hits

Device and Version: iPhone 11 Pro

Device Operating System: iOS 13.3.1

Mobile Carrier: Verizon

Cellular or WiFi: Both

Game Version Installed: 27.0.0

Game Mode: Alliance Quest (haven't checked others yet)

Champions Affected: 6* r2 Cull Obsidian (haven't checked others yet)

Active Boosts: None

Description of the Issue: When a 6* with active adrenaline KOs a defender with a multi-hit special attack, health appears to keep restoring from adrenaline even after the KO. In the next match, the regained health is gone.

For example, in Alliance Quest my Cull Obsidian was reduced to 55% health vs Howard The Duck on Node 66. I used a Special 1, which KO'd HTD on the first hit; later hits after the KO "restored" Cull from adrenaline, back up to 62%. When I started the next match against Vulture on Node 73, I started the fight at 55%.

Comments

• BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    It doesn't work after the ko. I don't know if it's a bug or if it's meant to be like that but it's pretty annoying sometimes.
    Especially when it costs you health potions
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,632 Guardian
    You shouldn’t be gaining any extra health from subsequent hits of an SP 1/2, Heavies, or other multi-hit attacks, after the blow that kills you. (Note, SP3 is considered all 1 hit, so doesn’t apply, although you can’t see your health bar anyways during SP3 animation).

So the health you had before next fight is correct.

If anything, looks like it is a visual bug that during the SP you continue to see the Health Bar % go up on subsequent hits. Even though it “corrects” itself after the fight is done.
  • If anything, looks like it is a visual bug that during the SP you continue to see the Health Bar % go up on subsequent hits. Even though it “corrects” itself after the fight is done.

Yeah I think it's likely just a visual bug, similar to when the adrenaline bar went off the left side of the screen if you get KO'd by a multi-hit SP
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    As long as your opponent dies properly it shouldnt be a problem haha