**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Overrated and underrated champs

13»

Comments

• Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★

But in all honesty i've been told that Domino is beyond god tier and at one point the best character in the game. Now that i've formed my own opinion and made the mistake of R4ing 5* domino, I now realize that the character was never as good as people said she was.

No.man she's not sooo bad,she's top 4 or 5 mutant in the game imo,and that trinity is so cool
  • Options
    how on earth is archy underrated?everybody knows how good he is...his bleeds and toxins are sooo damn **** which met the opponent like melting chocolate in microwave
  • Options
    *melt
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

Taskmaster. There ya go.

Well yes... but uh not really... Moon Knight instead
  • Options
    GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Underrated: nobody anymore, too many lists, once a day approximatly. Through mass volume, these lists have spread the word about every possible champ that may be rated outside of their deserving spot to so many people, that every champ is currently rated in the eyes of the general mcoc public exactly where they should be.
    Overrated: See above
  • Options
    JustwillJustwill Posts: 12
    underrated
    cull obsidian
    hood
    surfer
    overrated
    blade
    gulk
    maybe sunspot

surfer just had expectations he couldn’t live up to. i’ve soloed several act 6 bosses and cavalier abom with cull. he can drop 500k realm fights in under 40 hits. his lack of utility is tough, but when he fits in he gets in. it would take minor adjustments to hood to make him a top tier mystic.

Blade is synergy dependent with partners that are becoming way less relevant. gulks is built for passive degen mystics and still somehow takes more dmg from them than he dishes. some people tell me sunspot is best champ in the game, but it’s clear he has a hard ceiling.
  • Options
    Alt_Zeta22Alt_Zeta22 Posts: 24
    edited December 2020
    The thing about AA being underrated is just reflecting the amount of times i've heard people saying "he's useless for a ton of content" due to his weakness against anyone with bleed or poison immunity. The truth is that he's higher on the mutant tier list than most would assume. You have a lot of great champs in the mutant class; Apocalypse, colossus, namor, omega, magneto, sunspot, domino I guess, havok, and basically any horseman... And compared to all of those champs, people tend to say that he isn't even top 5, which is an opinion, yes, but not a smart one. AA has invaluable utility for most content in the game, which is often overlooked. In my mutant tier list, I would place him behind colossus, apocalypse, and magneto for a solid 4th best mutant, which I know isn't a very popular opinion. That's the reason why i'd say he's underrated... even though he's not underrated by much.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    IMIW Is mad overrated
  • Options
    GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Overrated:

1. Corvus
    2. Corvus
    3. Corvus
  • Options
    Alt_Zeta22Alt_Zeta22 Posts: 24
    Corvus' sole use is AQ which he does better than ANYONE else... and by far.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The fact that Blade is on almost everyone's over-rated list kind of proves that he isn't over-rated. If anything he is under-rated by a lot of people at this point. Who is over-rating him? No one over-rates Star Lord. I think most of the champs that people name in these lists are properly rated.