**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The most stupid node in the game?

ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245

In Act 6.3, can’t stop pass. Unless you have a Black Widows CV with the Mystic boots, otherwise I don’t know how you can defeat even the first sentinel

Comments

• Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    ShrimpR said:

In Act 6.3, can’t stop pass. Unless you have a Black Widows CV with the Mystic boots, otherwise I don’t know how you can defeat even the first sentinel

I Quaked him.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Voodoo with willpwoer works wonders on that path
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245

Voodo is alright for the rest fight, but not for the sentinel
    Monk1 said:

ShrimpR said:

I did that fight with aegon.. took 650 hit combo. After that the rest of path becomes much easier as he got such high start
    I just managed by Magik with 310 hit, this path is far beyond normal 6.3 difficulty
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    ShrimpR said:

I personally used him for the entire path, even against that Sentinel.
    Power Burn still deals good damage against him, considering you have the unstoppable buff. Which will last longer due to Voodoo signature ability as well, not to mentioned that you will have an higher ability accuracy against Domino in the same path

ShrimpR said:

I personally used him for the entire path, even against that Sentinel.
    Power Burn still deals good damage against him, considering you have the unstoppable buff. Which will last longer due to Voodoo signature ability as well, not to mentioned that you will have an higher ability accuracy against Domino in the same path
    I tried Dr Voodo few times, it's just difficult to trigger the unstoppable buff. Sometimes more than 100 hits only dealt with 20% Sentinel's health pool.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Mercy
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Well, if you have 5* duped Unstoppable Colossus and the new Red Guardian synergy, it might be a walk in the park...
  • TravNationTravNation Posts: 40
    @Mirage_Turtle completely agree. There is a Sentinel in Variant 1 that has Degen and it's just stupid. He already gets harder to fight with his ramp up when you duplicate any move (like dodging backwards) and you're getting hit by Degen the whole time. I still can't beat Variant 1 because of that stupid fight.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Slashed tires. I think it’s mainly in modok labs but it just sucks. Just lots of unavoidable damage. Would be especially bad if it was on an imiw or something.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Thing can solo entire path.Claire is good as usual.MS with 5 sould cause her sp1 activates unstoppable.CMM with rogue synergy.AEGON as usual good.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Ægon is a beast for that path. The first fight is just so long. Stupidest node is any node like Special Connoisseur or Acid Wash where you do 90% reduced damage unless you have X effect active but don’t gain a benefit for having X effect.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Edeuink said:

Slashed tires. I think it’s mainly in modok labs but it just sucks. Just lots of unavoidable damage. Would be especially bad if it was on an imiw or something.

It was also in act 4.3.something, the one with Juggs as a sort of miniboss. (Or was it 4.2? 🤔)
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Edeuink said:

While Slashed Tires stinks, you can conceivably play around it so long as you never dash backward. There are even champs now who can block unblockable attacks, making even a champ like IMIW beatable without taking Slashed Tires damage.

So yes, Slashed Tires is bad, but Degeneration is still worse.

Edeuink said:

While Slashed Tires stinks, you can conceivably play around it so long as you never dash backward. There are even champs now who can block unblockable attacks, making even a champ like IMIW beatable without taking Slashed Tires damage.

So yes, Slashed Tires is bad, but Degeneration is still worse.
    With chamipons such as black widow cv, ghost rider or blade, you can easily heal the lost health, and the indestructible of Captain Marvel, ghost with hood, it still has many solutions. But with can't stop not stop node, it's just terrible

Ægon is a beast for that path. The first fight is just so long. Stupidest node is any node like Special Connoisseur or Acid Wash where you do 90% reduced damage unless you have X effect active but don’t gain a benefit for having X effect.

600-700 hits for the first fight... this is not abssy o:)
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    BIOHAZARD is one of the most worthless, unless you got double immune champ to counter it..

And majority of the nodes in Act 6 infact. 🤣
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    ShrimpR said:

600-700 hits for the first fight... this is not abssy o:)
    You don’t get to 600 hits in Abyss. You get to 250 max. But yeah, that node makes the first two fights like Labyrinth for Ægon.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    ShrimpR said:

Wouldn’t sentinel actually be a really good counter for this path? At max analysis charges you can just parry heavy?
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Markjv81 said:

ShrimpR said:

Wouldn’t sentinel actually be a really good counter for this path? At max analysis charges you can just parry heavy?
    You can, but only the first hit will do full damage, and the shock is on the second one, so it is doable, but loooooong. KP Heavy also works, but that is a lot of chip damage to go through a lane with either champ. I just ranked up Ægon as I had no useful Mystics to even try to use the boost.
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    I kinda hated Bane and Flare in 5.2 and 5.1 respectively.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    ShrimpR said:

Why are you torturing yourself exploring Act 6 my friend? This is just one of them, they're even worse. Specific guys with specific conditions can, if you're one of them, then by all means, go ahead. If no, pls relax and find something else to do if bored. When they tone down the attack rating, term those behind these stupid node combinations, remove and/or replace with better and fun nodes...then we all go back in and explore it.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Monk1 said:

ShrimpR said:

I did that fight with aegon.. took 650 hit combo. After that the rest of path becomes much easier as he got such high start
    I did the same. I restarted 3 times before I was able to finish without getting hit at hit 600+ lmao. This node isn’t as bad as others I’ve seen.

VTD in 6.4.1
    Champion with no retreat
    Emma Frost, KM with do you even bleed
    Rogue with the 3 debuffs node (If you don’t have a void)
    Any degeneration node on high level content
    Freezer burn when you can’t bring certain champs

Kabam has created a lot of really stupid nodes lol
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Worst node of all time is mercy. No doubt.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Monk1 said:

ShrimpR said:

I did the same. I restarted 3 times before I was able to finish without getting hit at hit 600+ lmao. This node isn’t as bad as others I’ve seen.

VTD in 6.4.1
    Champion with no retreat
    Emma Frost, KM with do you even bleed
    Rogue with the 3 debuffs node (If you don’t have a void)
    Any degeneration node on high level content
    Freezer burn when you can’t bring certain champs

Kabam has created a lot of really stupid nodes lol
    Havok also works great for disstrack, same with annihlus just a long fight