Options

Who is the best champ for damage!!

(Title) Please give reason for ur answer.

Who is the best champ for damage!! 81 votes

Aegon
11%
RoOOtsLJ30ColinJensen21AdvMysterioQuattrucciO_Deadpool_OMaxwell24rvcubing 9 votes
Sunspot
18%
KbugiiRobbieRampageAlex13369RanaajaysimolazDenzel116LeoCruzStevieManWonderGiodood_1Aomine_Daiki10CaptainGameSlayerzzLil_LasagnaqartweliBertTheSilverSurfer 15 votes
Ghost(with wasp synergy)
20%
DrenlinMikeyBoi69GodrohrBrokenScholiaPrince32X_Factor_AgentTotalMonster109MazraTheTalentsCapAvengerPotatolegionMasterpuffVa5S7KudhaMathgeekUser_BanedPlsCarry0nSkygod69 17 votes
Corvus
13%
Jgonzo925GcremzFiiNCHPyrdaMatty_IceSparx265Vedant_MehtaShamir51TheGodfather39Kaiser_Viimoneydiff 11 votes
Dr. Doom
4%
Spity68Skinnyfatboy82NosrepVuHwang 4 votes
Corvus
3%
TensioGATE55Suxy88 3 votes
OR(with suicides and awakened)
1%
DJMNH 1 vote
Havok
1%
Kap63 1 vote
Hyperion
4%
SuperSam57Ctfz35Webhead055pOWER649 4 votes
Any others ( please specify)
19%
Lvernon15ImranTimrosMan_BatMaxGamingEtjamaPřìņče01MauledCHIEF1121King_Leo321EdeuinkWarlockdaRobotSavagemanan_44Suspect_Ninegoingtobeuncollected 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    It depends if u talking about relatively short fights thn corvus is best if he has the reach
    For long fight as Etjama said g99 have highest damage potential in game.
    Havok sp3 and sunspot sp2 also pretty good
  • Options
    SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    Sunspot
    Oops sorry should have been g99 there instead of Corvus
  • Options
    Sunspot
    sunspot has the easiest access to very high damage without a high skill cap, or even needing to maintain a combo.
    G99 probably has the highest DPS if she's at a high combo
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Etjama said:

In all technicality, G99, right? Highest potential damage output in the game I think.

I would think so. The highest I’ve ever gotten her r5/65 is whatever it takes to beat the Kang V3 boss in the 20 seconds before his health comes back. Anywhere from 12k-15k bonus damage per hit. I could have been less aggressive to bring her to her 600 max combo, but I didn’t want to mess up since my Hype had died clearing a tough lane...I might go back and do the easy path and try to get to 600.

Maybe others are higher with synergies, but I’ve never seen 450k health done in 20 seconds before G2099. Maybe Proxima could do similar damage with her L3
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    G2099 probably. I managed to get my 4* R2 doing about 7k mediums on WS, you can’t fully ramp her up as a 5/6* in current content. Such a shame that they put the hit cap on AoL.

Alternatively there’s a strong argument for Namor, if he crits on all of his hits his Sp2 can do 500k and be accompanied by 20k+ mediums.

My current favourite is Colossus though, in long fights I’ve had him doing 35k mediums without his passive fury and his Sp2 is just off the charts. If he had a higher crit rate he’d be so broken
  • Options
    RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    edited May 2020
    Aegon
    Do not understand why Ghost with whasp synery? the synergy does not concern the damage?

Else ramp up champs (aegon, SL, Guil99, Collosus, PROXIMA and some else? WS? She-hulk?) just do most dmg at the end ... nothing to vote about.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Well, there are different ways to interpret this question. Proxima, guillotine, and guilly 2099 all can drop massive sp3s. Sunspot, namor, havok, and colossus also have high damage specials. However, because of damage caps, there’s no where we can see a fully ramped proxima sp3, for example.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Colossus has highest damage than Corvus,aegon,ghost,thing etc.Now before you disagree my post, yes I have proof with tons of videos just say the word send.
  • Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Sunspot
    Ghost does not really depend on Wasp synergy to have higher damage. The real benefit is with Wasp AND Antman synergy, plus suicides masteries.
  • Options
    Sunspot
    Edeuink said:

Well, there are different ways to interpret this question. Proxima, guillotine, and guilly 2099 all can drop massive sp3s. Sunspot, namor, havok, and colossus also have high damage specials. However, because of damage caps, there’s no where we can see a fully ramped proxima sp3, for example.

guilly isn't really a sp3 champ though. More just pure dps
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I would say a awakened starlord as a og god tier champ he is one of the kings of damage in my opinion
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Cull Obsidian's damage is practically unrivaled. He was built specifically for damage output.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    2 disagree on Colossus I wonder how many proofs people want to know that colossus has highest damage.
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Etjama said:

In all technicality, G99, right? Highest potential damage output in the game I think.

No, I think she also has a damage cap per hit
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    H_I_Z said:

Etjama said:

I don't think she has a cap. Star-Lord maxes out at 400 and Ægon's damage doesn't get as high as hers. She's gotta be the highest.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

H_I_Z said:

Etjama said:

I don't think she has a cap. Star-Lord maxes out at 400 and Ægon's damage doesn't get as high as hers. She's gotta be the highest.
    Her energy damage maxes out at 600 hits.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Edeuink said:

Etjama said:

H_I_Z said:

Etjama said:

Her energy damage maxes out at 600 hits.
    Still ends up being higher than Ægon and Star-Lord.
  • Options
    manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    6* Star Electro with heimdall synergy. Over 2 million damage of passive shock
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you’re talking pure highest damage potential in any scenario the aggression fury cheese wins
    If you’re talking highest potential damage without a synergy then it’s either g2099 or proxima
    If you’re talking about Hughest damage in a general scenario probably cull
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Sunspot
    It really depends on the fight and the content. For a lot of Act 6, Sunspot has the easiest high damage output. Just parry and heavy and cycle your specials. But he’s not the best for every fight or even most fights. Corvus has some of the best damage but is kinda gimped in Act 6 unless you’re boosted and running Suicides. Ghost has probably some of the highest/easiest burst damage with Wasp. Namor has good damage but the ramp up is too slow. Doom has good damage too but nowhere near the likes of the others in the list.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Ghost(with wasp synergy)
    Ghost for shorter fights, but guilly 2099 is technically the highest.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Really depends, Hela, Guilly 2099 and Invisible Woman all have a chance to have the highest damage potential yet the build up is hard and requires skill. Ghost with Ant man synergy is better than Ghost with Wasp, since wasp does not increase her damage at all, but ant man synergy does.
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Guilly 2099 technically does have the highest damage output in the game the thing is we can’t see it because the content will die too fast