**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ægon not as useful as I thought.

13»

Comments

• ThrombokinaseThrombokinase Posts: 8
    Punctuations are here to help. Your text is giving me anxiety
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Sorry but I wont edit that it will give me anxiety
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    you know this guy has a point.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    maybe the OP doesn't like Aegon because he can't keep up with his combo? who knows.

Two or three weeks ago, i pulled Aegon. He is r4 right now. took him to incursion last night and he carried me through. He is built for end game contents like LOL AND AOL, also AQ is great for mini bosses. and i have seem people using him in AW attack as well.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    Thinking of ranking/awakening him just for the Final omega boss rush
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

maybe the OP doesn't like Aegon because he can't keep up with his combo? who knows.

Two or three weeks ago, i pulled Aegon. He is r4 right now. took him to incursion last night and he carried me through. He is built for end game contents like LOL AND AOL, also AQ is great for mini bosses. and i have seem people using him in AW attack as well.

He's also good in many paths in act 6. If you're skilled enough(and patient) in some quests you can ramp him up to 999 in just one fight
    How can do someone disagree with this? 😂
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Tell this to the Mr Fantasic with 1% regen in AQ I just stomped with Aegon in 20ish hits.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Rookiie said:

I'm just astonished that the entire paragraph is* one sentence

Ægon and punctuation. Both are overrated and completely unnecessary in today's meta.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    mgj0630 said:

Rookiie said:

I'm just astonished that the entire paragraph is* one sentence

Ægon and punctuation. Both are overrated and completely unnecessary in today's meta.
    ‘Completely unnecessary’ tell that to someone working on abyss
  • Petusko2811Petusko2811 Posts: 36
    MaxGaming said:

Yes you all are right but I'm a fan of og god tier champions like starlord I see him as good not exactly like Ægon but Ægon is good I just think Starlord should have a bit more utility then he will be more useful but until then I am a fan of starlord and think he has more potential than meets the eye

How you can just close your eyes and write that SL has more utility ? SL has no utility. You are fun of SL thats good. But dont write clear BS