**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spider man classic buff idea

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
After positive feedback from my previous posts I’ve decided to do a Spider-Man classic buff idea. I know it’s unlikely that he will receive a buff but a guy can dream right?

Spider-Man Classic

Passive - Spider Sense

At the start of the fight gain a permanent spider sense passive.

This can be removed by knocking Spider-Man down or striking him with a sinister six champion, it will go on cool down for 15 seconds. Spider sense gives many benefits to Spider-Man:
  • Evade - passive 5% chance to evade non blocked hits and 500% chance to evade unblockable special attacks
  • Counter strike - after an evade immidiately begin a combo with a 1st medium hit. This doesn’t trigger during special attacks but will trigger after one
  • He cannot be evaded
  • He cannot miss
  • He cannot be auto-blocked
  • Critical rating - passive +50% critical rating
  • Critical damage rating - passive +100% critical damage rating
  • Signature ability benefits - all benefits gained by the signature ability are only active whilst spider sense is active
  • Mode benefits
  • Special attack benefits
Passive - modes
Spider-Man has 3 modes
  • Venom-Webs
  • Sticky-Webs
  • Ensnaring-Webs
When spider sense is active gain a passive 50% chance to activate the current modes debuff on critical hits

Venom-Webs

In this mode Spider-Man gains a chance to apply a poison debuff dealing 100% of attack as poison damage over 10 seconds. Whilst in this mode the opponents regeneration effects are reduced in effectivity by 85%

Sticky-Webs

In this mode Spider-Man gains a chance to apply a slow debuff, preventing all evade and unstoppable effects for 20 seconds. Whilst in this mode the opponent is also made more vulnerable to critical hits and they deal an additional 85% damage

Ensnare-Webs

In this mode Spider-Man gains a chance to apply a stun debuff, preventing the opponent from moving for 3 seconds. Whilst in this mode the opponent is also rendered helpless and thus has their ability accuracy reduced by 85%

Heavy attack

Switch mode, they rotate in the order, Venom, Sticky, Ensnare.

Special attack 1

Web attacks are garunteed critical hits and have a 100% chance to place the appropriate debuff of the current mode

Special attack 2

This attack is unblockable whilst spider sense is active and is a garunteed critical hit. It also places a stun debuff on the final hit stunning the opponent for 10 seconds.

Special attack 3

Spider-Man pulls out all of the stops and activates all 3 of his modes for 30 seconds. This attack also refreshes spider sense immidiately. If it was already active lock it in place for the rest of the fight, meaning that the passive cannot be deactivated by any means

Signature ability

Whilst spider sense is active non-well timed blocks will give a 100% chance for Spider-Man to evade and counter attack immediately (this will not activate during specials)

Also whilst in Venom mode the opponents buffs last 10-85% shorter, whilst in Sticky mode their attacks deal 10-85% less damage and whilst in Ensnare mode their power gain is reduced by 10-85%

Synergies

Symbiotic rivals - with Venom, Carnage, Venom the Duck and Symbiote supreme

Symbiotes, all buffs gain +20% potency
Spider-Man, gain a random fury (increases damage by 20%), regeneration (gives back 20%)or power gain (gives 20% max power)buff after each heavy attack lasting 5 seconds.

Enemies (slow) with Mysterio and Rhino

All champions except Spider-Man gain a 20% chance to place a slow debuff on the opponent for 10 seconds on all hits

Enemies (poison) with Vulture and Dock Ock

All champions except Spider-Man gain a 20% chance to place a poison debuff dealing 50% of attack over 5 seconds on all hits

Enemies (stun) with Electro and Venom

All champions except Spider-Man gain a chance to place a stun debuff for 2 seconds on all hits

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I would make the spider sense charge a smidgeon harder to hold on to, maybe every 15% of his health lost it goes on cool down for X seconds
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    I don’t know about that @Hammerbro_64 it is the root of all of his abilities and you can only lock it from the L3. Although I guess with the sig ability if you play him well you can go taking 0 damage
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    I like this, but there's a thread for this, I don't want to come off as a bit of an a-hole, but this is where all the buff ideas go, just saying.