**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dooms Passive stun failing

OPTobyOPToby Posts: 8
edited May 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I’ve been trying to 100 percent Act 5 and in chap 3.4 that Hyperion has a node that makes him stun immune i don’t know if it is a bug but every time I fight him with doom, doom consumes the shock but the passive stun doesn’t activate and also after a sp3 passive stun doesn’t Activate. I got video proof just in case it is needed.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    You cannot stun a stun immune champ with a stun debuff, nor a passive stun.
    You can stun a debuff immune with a passive stun since the passive stun isn't a "debuff".
    As for the Doom issue I think he's coded as whenever he throws a heavy within distance of a shocked enemy, the schock will always be removed but won't apply stun if enemy is immune to it.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @Terra is correct on all counts. This is not a bug.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Not a bug no as @Terra has said you cannot stun, a stun immune champ