**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tigra is looking a little broken

2»

Comments

• Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    A l p h a said:

Look at that video and you'll see all the evidence, shes not worth going for... at all from whats been shown, another pants shoddy 2020 champ. Only been 1 maybe 2 released this year which has been good... which is a real shame, because she looks amazing and i love tigra as a marvel character... im gutted that shes looking like ebony maw damage! I hope im wrong... i really want her! But shes looking like nothing more than an elsa synergy

She more like DOT damage than basic, how could you said "look at video" and then don't know about that ? There many strong DOT champ that basic attack hit like noodles and Maw mechanic is clearly difference than Tirga
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Broken? Quake and ghost users having a blast rn
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I remember when people called Maw OP because he could Miss Guaratneed Crits. So...

Nobody ever said maw was op, people gave some hype before values released, but as soon as values were seen he was thought of as pretty bad, people complained about him basically being invulnerable against Corvus with absolutely 0 way of dying in certain scenarios, but nobody said he was op due to that
    I remember the panic. People had all kinds of worries.
  • Options
    In any case, it's always best to wait to see the Champs when they're released, not with data mined info.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

In any case, it's always best to wait to see the Champs when they're released, not with data mined info.

To be entirely fair GW I made this post because of an official released video by Kabam themselves
  • Options

To be entirely fair GW I made this post because of an official released video by Kabam themselves
    Ah. My mistake. Usually it's from....well, you know. Lol.
  • Options
    TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★

A l p h a said:

Look at that video and you'll see all the evidence, shes not worth going for... at all from whats been shown, another pants shoddy 2020 champ. Only been 1 maybe 2 released this year which has been good... which is a real shame, because she looks amazing and i love tigra as a marvel character... im gutted that shes looking like ebony maw damage! I hope im wrong... i really want her! But shes looking like nothing more than an elsa synergy

At KT's video? The video that's just all screenshots and zero game play? Dorky Dave's video was way more promising than KTs. It's like he didn't even try and like the two CCP'ers were reviewing two different champs.
    Well the screenshots were from deep dive video featuring dave... and that is where i based my opinion from.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    TheKiryu said:

A l p h a said:

At KT's video? The video that's just all screenshots and zero game play? Dorky Dave's video was way more promising than KTs. It's like he didn't even try and like the two CCP'ers were reviewing two different champs.
    Well the screenshots were from deep dive video featuring dave... and that is where i based my opinion from.
    We must have watched different videos then. Will she be the hardest hitting champion in the game? No she won't. Does she have some good damage and good utility, I believe so. I saw a lot of positives from Dave deep dive. But I get where you are coming from. Can't be to positive about the game in any sense with your boycott happening. Might make it seem a bit weak on your part.
  • Options
    TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    Well i did make plenty of positive observations and comments on tigra aswell, not my fault you choose to only refer to negatives